Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Lunar Dream chapter 24 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
Its beautiful. And happy. That. Wonderwoman and Super man will love for eternity. A love. That should. Be. Because. As. You. Said. Its natural
TLynnson chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
A really nice story and lovely read.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
you are making me cry...
jl chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
I'm not trying to be rude but i didn't really like this. It annoyed me that Diana was so hung up on Clark and so obvious with her feelings whereas Clark just played it cool. Also, why does Superman always have to save Wonder Woman? It sucks. Yes he's strong but so is Wonder Woman. It's annoys me to see Wonder Woman play the damsel in distress. Also, why do they all speak so incredibly formal? I understand it coming from Diana but only Diana. Not Superman. It just doesn't make any sense to have him speak like that. It takes a lot away from Diana. Thanks for this anyways. I love Wonder Woman and i she she and Superman make an incredible couple.
onlyluna chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
Finally
Warden Valdr chapter 24 . 2/9/2012
Wow another great and fitting story to add to the superman x wonder woman romance. I loved the story and portrayl of all the characters. It was interesting to see you craft your own misadventures for the justice league. Though I do have to wonder if this is really K rating... Overall a great story and I liked is much as your other ones. I think there are still a few more I have to read but I am slowly getting through. Till my next review ;)
apocalipsis666 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
it as good at the end, too many emotive momments, i suffer almost every chpater afetr seeing the relation saheking ;

it was good, i would like to see another story about the story of their children; it could be really good
apocalipsis666 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
so dad, the another interrupts the relation betwwen Superman and Wonderwoman; that Adma even get more kisses from Diana
Heero Strife chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
Why where I can start? First of all, I read this fic in three days, was a great story, really caught my imagination.

I really liked how you tied everything in the end, the way Clark and Diana formed a family I love, especially their children.

I also liked the ending that you gave to Bruce, nice to see he did not remain alone as in the cartoon and manages to raise a family with Selina.

I would like to see a sequel for this story, it would be interesting to see the couple could be Terry and Lara, there are so many ways that you could explore, such as discovering that Terry is the son of Bruce and how gradually changes its perception of being Lara a girl becoming a woman, and possibly some insecurities because he is a mere human and Lara is almost a goddess. On the other hand see the young Jonathan take the mantle as the new Superman.

Finally, only a small petition as a reader when you write another fic. Could you give a bigger role to Hal Jordan? Soon the movie is released and he is my favorite Green Lantern. XD

That's all, congratulations again, was a great story.
Twylyte chapter 24 . 9/24/2010
Yay happy ending.

Good story. Interesting bit with the time travel.

Good work!

-Twy
naturepuppies chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
That was an awsome story. You have to make a sequle. It was detailnicely.

PEACE
SupremeStarscream chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was a nice long chapter, but there were somethings I should point out.

There was more than a few grammar errors, and it seemed like Lois was shouting everything. Not really how she is.

When you had them speaking you wrote it, by the saying "Lois said " and then what she actually said. Your suppose to write what they said and then "they said" right after wards.

They even seemed a little OOC.

Other than all that, not a bad opening chapter. I'll keep reading.
Darthme1011 chapter 24 . 9/9/2008
very nice love the superman/wonder woman pairing you write it very well... will you be writing more stories?

im a start warrior princess now
Cael-El595 chapter 24 . 4/21/2008
Found this story & its prequel only after I'd read your latest piece for Smallville. Exceptional! Loved the way you brought Clark & Di together through an epic, not to forget Bruce & you actually had Batman(of all people)telling Kal to go for the Terry-Lara bit & Bruce as godfather(chuckles in delight).Man,You're the Master! (bows down in awe of the Master) And I don't say that lightly.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »