Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
apocalipsis666 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
so dad, the another interrupts the relation betwwen Superman and Wonderwoman; that Adma even get more kisses from Diana
Heero Strife chapter 24 . 2/14/2011
Why where I can start? First of all, I read this fic in three days, was a great story, really caught my imagination.

I really liked how you tied everything in the end, the way Clark and Diana formed a family I love, especially their children.

I also liked the ending that you gave to Bruce, nice to see he did not remain alone as in the cartoon and manages to raise a family with Selina.

I would like to see a sequel for this story, it would be interesting to see the couple could be Terry and Lara, there are so many ways that you could explore, such as discovering that Terry is the son of Bruce and how gradually changes its perception of being Lara a girl becoming a woman, and possibly some insecurities because he is a mere human and Lara is almost a goddess. On the other hand see the young Jonathan take the mantle as the new Superman.

Finally, only a small petition as a reader when you write another fic. Could you give a bigger role to Hal Jordan? Soon the movie is released and he is my favorite Green Lantern. XD

That's all, congratulations again, was a great story.
Twylyte chapter 24 . 9/24/2010
Yay happy ending.

Good story. Interesting bit with the time travel.

Good work!

-Twy
naturepuppies chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
That was an awsome story. You have to make a sequle. It was detailnicely.

PEACE
SupremeStarscream chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This was a nice long chapter, but there were somethings I should point out.

There was more than a few grammar errors, and it seemed like Lois was shouting everything. Not really how she is.

When you had them speaking you wrote it, by the saying "Lois said " and then what she actually said. Your suppose to write what they said and then "they said" right after wards.

They even seemed a little OOC.

Other than all that, not a bad opening chapter. I'll keep reading.
Darthme1011 chapter 24 . 9/9/2008
very nice love the superman/wonder woman pairing you write it very well... will you be writing more stories?

im a start warrior princess now
Cael-El595 chapter 24 . 4/21/2008
Found this story & its prequel only after I'd read your latest piece for Smallville. Exceptional! Loved the way you brought Clark & Di together through an epic, not to forget Bruce & you actually had Batman(of all people)telling Kal to go for the Terry-Lara bit & Bruce as godfather(chuckles in delight).Man,You're the Master! (bows down in awe of the Master) And I don't say that lightly.
VirgoMaiden chapter 24 . 2/25/2008
This took me...so long...you wouldn't believe...

Okay, so, maybe you would. After all, you did WRITE it.

I like how there's a sort of before and "after." Like, in the beginning, when Diana and Clark were being pretty distant with each other, and how Supes believed that WW and Batman had a thing for each other. Then, with the ailaments of Hyppolyta and the rebellion, you gave Supes and WW a good break from each other.

Then, enter Lois. I have never really liked her personally. I've always thought that she was really daft to keep risking her life for "a good story." Psht. Whatever. With Lois, I was able to get a sort of antagonist from her. And everyone likes antagoinists...

Like Adam! Well, not really. Because he was too dang likeable. So normal and nice and everything. I like how you gave Diana an alter-ego, though; both Supes and WW are taken, but they still have feel-ings~!...

Gog was a nice feature. He was a strong villain, and I liked how he teamed up with the villans from WW's world. (I had to get out my WW encyclopedia, *laugh*) He also gave Supes a thing to fear; getting close to someone and having a possible loved one die on you.

I'll admit, I thought that Gog was a bit fanatical.

And the White Martians! Ah, the nemesis of J'onn. I love Martain Manhunter. He's just too cool. Seriously. He (and the rest of the JLU) kicked their sorry butts.

And the Epilogue wasn't that epiloguey at all; kind of like a new beginng. You've made some really strong OCs, and the hint of Lara/Terryniss. Have I mentioned that I love future ships when written well? Well, I do.

Lara is a great strong character. She's kind of like WW like that, except she has Supes to guide her in the ways of her powers. Ah, reckless teenage youth.

And Jon was too adorable! I found the part where he jumped off of a roof hilarious. I guess, in order to "fit in" with the rest of the family, he felt like he needed some sort of Superpower too.

FINALLY (this has been long), I loved the side stories with Batman/Selina, John/Shayera, and Wally/Linda. It was nice to see how other character's lives progressed with the normal stages. Oh! and Ollie and Dinah's wedding! I thought it was awesome - I was right about their shipping! Yes~!

The Selina/Bruce was the final thouch that the story needed. It was nice to see Bruce get some love from someone that would be thought completely uncompatable.

You remained in character the entire time, and the feelings that each of the characters had were very real. I would say personally that you have totally succeded with this story as a whole.

I think I'm done. *phew!*

~VM
BoboMatrix chapter 24 . 2/24/2008
Nicely written, i really enjoyed reading it. The Kingdom Come series made it very possible for Clark and Diana to be together. I hope to read something more from you in the near future. There isn't many fictions like this.
Tony-El chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
This is by far one of my favorite Clark and Diana fanfiction stories that I've read. I really don't know what else to say other than I hope you make a sequel? I guess if I'm going to critique this story is that I wouldn't have minded if you had kept going and maybe at least had a couple of chapters from when Clark and Diana got together to the Epilogue. At least what happened with everyone else. How did Terry become Batman? I'm assuming different than in the Cartoons. I'm also glad that Bruce and Selina have a child together. I hope you make a sequel.

Wondering if you would consider making a story similar to this but in the comics version where there is Wonder Girl and Superboy(Conner Kent). Those 2 are together but at the same time they are pushing Diana and Clark together.

Awesome Story
PriestessHelene chapter 24 . 2/16/2008
Wow that was a nice ending to a really good story. How you gave each character their own style and affinity to see beyond the heart is truely amazing. Each relationship blossoming wonderful. Thank you.
VFSNAKE chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
YAY! Good ending to the fic. KICK ASS!
trecebo chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Very, VERY cool story. Thank you for seeing it all the way through and being thoughtful on how you handled unknown future things. You made it play as if it could happen without all the contrivances that most seem to pile on. Good job.
VFR6 chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Hey there! Congrats on finishing this fic. Honestly, it was well written. plot twist and all are well put together. Hope to see your next or new story. Bye! ; )
SliferRed chapter 23 . 2/14/2008