Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Nightwing 509 chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you got Superman & Wonder Womamn back together. Please update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
YAY! AWESOME! AWESOME! The ban is lifted and Diana and Superman can finally be together. Though I imagine someone else will try to ruin the relationship and that would no doubt be Artemis. When she takes the news that the ban was lifted she'll freak out. LOL! Write more ASAP!
VFSNAKE chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
YAY! The Queen is warming up to them. Artimes won't like their union one bit if they get together. I suspect she'll try something dasterdly before the story is over. Such a man hater. LOL! Write more ASAP! Will Superman do something selfsacrificing? Will Diana find out about Superman's promise the Queen made him take? Man if Diana does she's not going to be happy that her Mother did that. KICK ASS!
Nightwing 509 chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I like the way you have Superman & the others planning to save Jonn. Please update soon.
Tony-El chapter 21 . 2/3/2008
Once again I enjoy reading this story! I was excited that you had put 2 chapters up right away. I don't know what else to say that I like how the turmoil you have set between Clark and Diana. I also enjoy the side story between Bruce and Selina. (personally I've always felt that that these 4 should be together anyways)
Superchica1203 chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Goodness!You have taken this story and pumped it up! Wow! Im officially addicted! Keep up the good Work!
PriestessHelene chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Aw man if not one future then another alternate begins yikes. Poor Adam what about his daughter isn't she one of them too? Oh boy.
VFSNAKE chapter 21 . 2/1/2008
YAY! AWESOME! That kicked ass. Those two have GOT to the get together. Write more ASAP! I mean Hippolita didn't want Superman to put Diana in that situation, BUT what if Diana willingly put herself in the situation with Kal-el?
VFSNAKE chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
YAY! AWESOME! I look forward to reading the next chapter since its clear Diana can't resist Superman much longer and vice versa.
Nightwing 509 chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
I enjoyed reading your tory. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana flirting with each other. Please update soon.
Superchica1203 chapter 19 . 1/29/2008
wow. I like the progression of the story.

I guess you can say that whats meant to be is going to be when its meant to be. I love the couple!
Dmik33 chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
Wow! What a great chapter, everything had been building for Lois and Clark to actually face what the baby implied. Great job! I love this story!
PriestessHelene chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
Wow some missing words not a lot but the chapter was nice. You gave Lois a mature attitude to deal with this that was cool. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
YAY! Gog is no gone. For now anyway. GIVE HIM A CHILD DAMN IT! Also I think dear old Queen Hippolata needs to remove the "ban" between Superman and Wonder Woman. How can you not want to have grand child blessed by Apollo? I mean the next best thing would be Zeus himself! And with Lois gone well...THEY BOTH LIKE EACHOTHER SO START DATING ALREADY! GOD DAMN! Write more ASAP!
Nightwing 509 chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Lois talk about how Clark truly felt about Diana. Please update soon.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »