Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Tony-El chapter 24 . 2/19/2008
This is by far one of my favorite Clark and Diana fanfiction stories that I've read. I really don't know what else to say other than I hope you make a sequel? I guess if I'm going to critique this story is that I wouldn't have minded if you had kept going and maybe at least had a couple of chapters from when Clark and Diana got together to the Epilogue. At least what happened with everyone else. How did Terry become Batman? I'm assuming different than in the Cartoons. I'm also glad that Bruce and Selina have a child together. I hope you make a sequel.

Wondering if you would consider making a story similar to this but in the comics version where there is Wonder Girl and Superboy(Conner Kent). Those 2 are together but at the same time they are pushing Diana and Clark together.

Awesome Story
PriestessHelene chapter 24 . 2/16/2008
Wow that was a nice ending to a really good story. How you gave each character their own style and affinity to see beyond the heart is truely amazing. Each relationship blossoming wonderful. Thank you.
VFSNAKE chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
YAY! Good ending to the fic. KICK ASS!
trecebo chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Very, VERY cool story. Thank you for seeing it all the way through and being thoughtful on how you handled unknown future things. You made it play as if it could happen without all the contrivances that most seem to pile on. Good job.
VFR6 chapter 24 . 2/15/2008
Hey there! Congrats on finishing this fic. Honestly, it was well written. plot twist and all are well put together. Hope to see your next or new story. Bye! ; )
SliferRed chapter 23 . 2/14/2008
Awesome Story!
PriestessHelene chapter 23 . 2/9/2008
Oh I like the wrap up. They way the fight was and the after affect. Nice.
CanonAntithesis chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. So glad they're together; I hope it lasts.
Nightwing 509 chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you got Superman & Wonder Womamn back together. Please update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 23 . 2/8/2008
YAY! AWESOME! AWESOME! The ban is lifted and Diana and Superman can finally be together. Though I imagine someone else will try to ruin the relationship and that would no doubt be Artemis. When she takes the news that the ban was lifted she'll freak out. LOL! Write more ASAP!
VFSNAKE chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
YAY! The Queen is warming up to them. Artimes won't like their union one bit if they get together. I suspect she'll try something dasterdly before the story is over. Such a man hater. LOL! Write more ASAP! Will Superman do something selfsacrificing? Will Diana find out about Superman's promise the Queen made him take? Man if Diana does she's not going to be happy that her Mother did that. KICK ASS!
Nightwing 509 chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I like the way you have Superman & the others planning to save Jonn. Please update soon.
Tony-El chapter 21 . 2/3/2008
Once again I enjoy reading this story! I was excited that you had put 2 chapters up right away. I don't know what else to say that I like how the turmoil you have set between Clark and Diana. I also enjoy the side story between Bruce and Selina. (personally I've always felt that that these 4 should be together anyways)
Superchica1203 chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Goodness!You have taken this story and pumped it up! Wow! Im officially addicted! Keep up the good Work!
PriestessHelene chapter 21 . 2/2/2008
Aw man if not one future then another alternate begins yikes. Poor Adam what about his daughter isn't she one of them too? Oh boy.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »