Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Tony-El chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
Pretty good chapter. Can't wait to see if Gog is truly gone or not. What Queen Hippolyta said to Superman I thought was pretty rough. Now Clark will be pushed now more than ever to Lois, damn I don't want that to happen. Superman and Wonder Woman could have the ultimate child.

I liked the interaction with Batman and Catwoman and liking the escalation where that relationship is going.
Whigmus Lister chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
Wow! What an epic battle... a lot of heavy hitters in there. Very dramatic & creative.

Poor Supes. He would sacrifice himself like that, wouldn't he?

Good stuff.
Nightwing 509 chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the eway you described the battle between Gog & the Justice League. Please update soon.
Superchica1203 chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
Wow! Great Chapter! Keep it up!
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
HOLY SHIT! Well that explains some things. I like your chapter though I think Darkside should have stabbed a little bit closer to his heart. Oh well its close enough. Man Diana is going to have a little talk with mom and boy will they go at it. LOL! Write more ASAP!
PriestessHelene chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Oh man I think Superman if he ever found out that Lois knew about this I think he would break it off with her for honesty is his number one thing he has with both women right now but she is hiding it from him.
CanonAntithesis chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
Wow, I don't know how you keep up this pace, but it's fantastic. I'm really enjoying the complex plot you're weaving.
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you told who the mother of Superman's child was. Please update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 1/16/2008
YAY! This guy just won't give them a break. Gog couldn't have defeated Darkside so easily. I bet he had to work for it. Or did they talk about a common enemy? Write more ASAP! THIS KICKS ASS! Now Superman has to deal with getting Wonder Woman back. Man when he finds out he's going to be pissed. Like he was fighting Darkside, Doomsday(from the movie), and what's his face from War World in that "Black Mercy" episode only worse.
trecebo chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
I'm with Wally on the brain strain action. E-gads! That was entertaining!
Superchica1203 chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
Well, i've been out of the contry for a while and have not been able to read the rest of this story until today. Let me tell you...I love it. Keep up the good work
Tony-El chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
I've read all the chapters and I must say I love the plot of this story thus making this story really good. I like how you portrayed Clark and Diana and the love they have for each other. I like how if she didn't leave they probably would've dated. I enjoy seeing the confusion he has between Lois and Diana. (For the record in your story I hope he ultimately chooses Diana) Lois annoys me at times and I think Diana understands him better too. Lois sometimes bothers me in the comics as well.

I loved the last chapter and it seemed to me that the baby girl(at least I hope) was Clark and Diana's girl. The same one that was beating up Gog in the beginning of the chapter. I hope in that timeline they have more babies together. I can't wait for the next chapter!

On a side note I like how you keep adding tidbits about how Bruce should date Catwoman. I hope you keep adding that as well.
Nightwing 509 chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you added a mystery about who the baby's mother is going to ne. Please update soon.
VFSNAKE chapter 16 . 1/14/2008
YAY! Superman and Wonder Woman had a kid. AWESOME! They still can you know. Write more ASAP! The reason certain things aren't set in stone is because of people or events that happen prior to it. NOW GIVE THEM A GOD DAMN KID ALREADY IN THIS TIMELINE! Sorry. Just so exicited about this chapter. LOL! THIS ROCKED! Man if Hippolita found out about such a thing she would faint. LOL! Wonder, who Gog really is?
PriestessHelene chapter 15 . 1/12/2008