Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
VFSNAKE chapter 21 . 2/1/2008
YAY! AWESOME! That kicked ass. Those two have GOT to the get together. Write more ASAP! I mean Hippolita didn't want Superman to put Diana in that situation, BUT what if Diana willingly put herself in the situation with Kal-el?
VFSNAKE chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
YAY! AWESOME! I look forward to reading the next chapter since its clear Diana can't resist Superman much longer and vice versa.
Nightwing 509 chapter 20 . 2/1/2008
I enjoyed reading your tory. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana flirting with each other. Please update soon.
Superchica1203 chapter 19 . 1/29/2008
wow. I like the progression of the story.

I guess you can say that whats meant to be is going to be when its meant to be. I love the couple!
Dmik33 chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
Wow! What a great chapter, everything had been building for Lois and Clark to actually face what the baby implied. Great job! I love this story!
PriestessHelene chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
Wow some missing words not a lot but the chapter was nice. You gave Lois a mature attitude to deal with this that was cool. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
YAY! Gog is no gone. For now anyway. GIVE HIM A CHILD DAMN IT! Also I think dear old Queen Hippolata needs to remove the "ban" between Superman and Wonder Woman. How can you not want to have grand child blessed by Apollo? I mean the next best thing would be Zeus himself! And with Lois gone well...THEY BOTH LIKE EACHOTHER SO START DATING ALREADY! GOD DAMN! Write more ASAP!
Nightwing 509 chapter 19 . 1/26/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Lois talk about how Clark truly felt about Diana. Please update soon.
CanonAntithesis chapter 18 . 1/26/2008
What an awesome chapter! But I think that promise Superman made to the Queen is going to come back to bite him in the a**.
Tony-El chapter 18 . 1/23/2008
Pretty good chapter. Can't wait to see if Gog is truly gone or not. What Queen Hippolyta said to Superman I thought was pretty rough. Now Clark will be pushed now more than ever to Lois, damn I don't want that to happen. Superman and Wonder Woman could have the ultimate child.

I liked the interaction with Batman and Catwoman and liking the escalation where that relationship is going.
Whigmus Lister chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
Wow! What an epic battle... a lot of heavy hitters in there. Very dramatic & creative.

Poor Supes. He would sacrifice himself like that, wouldn't he?

Good stuff.
Nightwing 509 chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the eway you described the battle between Gog & the Justice League. Please update soon.
Superchica1203 chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
Wow! Great Chapter! Keep it up!
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
HOLY SHIT! Well that explains some things. I like your chapter though I think Darkside should have stabbed a little bit closer to his heart. Oh well its close enough. Man Diana is going to have a little talk with mom and boy will they go at it. LOL! Write more ASAP!
PriestessHelene chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
Oh man I think Superman if he ever found out that Lois knew about this I think he would break it off with her for honesty is his number one thing he has with both women right now but she is hiding it from him.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »