Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Hepburn chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Hi! Another good chapter. The battle with Circe was fun, I am glad that you used one of Diana's enemies.

I am looking forward to see what happens next.
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Wonder Woman & Superman team up to stop Circe. Please update soon.
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Very good, but a little sad at the end there.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Hi! You are a good story teller and writer and I enjoyed your story, except for a few grammatical errors, but they can be fixed!

I enjoy how you capture the essence of Clark and Diana and even Bruce, but I am sad that Diana seems to be left with no one.

I will say this, I have never been a fan of Lois, woman works my last nerve, with all the stunts she pulls she should be dead. I did not like how she referred to Jonn as "that alien", does she not realize that Clark is also an alien, but everyone seems to forget that because he is white.

Is this the end or are you planning to continue with it?

I look forward to what you plan to do next!

Take care! :)
Anonymousfanfic chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Aawe, why did he have to start dating Lois.

Poor Diana.

By the time he and Lois stop dating, Diana probably be dating someone by then like King Faraday.

Wonder if Diana visited the Kents yet? Just to see how they are and to thank them again for their kindness.

Maybe even leave birthday gift for Clark with them.

How does ma and pa feel about their son dating Lois?

Have the parents met Lois yet?

Are they still hoping that their son and the princess or given up hope?

Will Wonder Woman come back or will it be one of those "she be their when they need her" type thing?

Wonder how Lois would react to having Wonder Woman back?

Wonder how the Daily Planet would react if another newspaper reporter actually beat them to Welcoming Wonder Woman back. (hehe)

It would be interesting if that's how Lois finds out that Wonder Woman is back. (Hehe) Wonder how she would react.

Please update ASAP This is really great, except for Lois and Clark dating. (Never did like her, don't know why.)
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you told how Clark felt about missing Diana. Please update soon.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
How will the League react to her leaving for who knows how long?

How long will she stay?

Maybe when she returns she can have another identity that way Clark and Diana could have a chance to relationship openly.

Please update ASAP
eixirt chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
this chapter is amazing. the way your story evolves makes me curious on what will happen in the next chapters. i don't mind about the grammar all i care about is how great your story is. keep it up! i've read some of your stories and i have to admit they were also great. I love them too just like this fic, the princess and the reporter, of your's. more importantly, i agree to the things you said on your pm about superman and wonder woman pairing!

well, i guess till the next chapter!

see ya!

- cs-ayeka (Trixie)
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
So cute! And a little sad.
trecebo chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I'm sort of liking the direction you are taking this. The war of Amazons is a good little twist to add some spice to it. Loved the little moments between Diana and Clark. Seemed natural, not forced. Very cool.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Diana kiss Clark to shut him up. Please update soon.
eixirt chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
nicely done!

i hope you update this story often :) i love it because its not every day you can read a superman / wonder woman paired fic, right? i'm kind of fed up with the old pairing (wonder woman / batman) no offense but i do like them... but not like before.

well once again,

i love the story!
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark & Diana starting to see each other in a new light. Please update soon.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Thank you so much for doing Superman/Wonder Woman.

I haven't came across these two in long time.

Great start.

How will the Kents react to their son bring in a female friend?

I'm sure Bruce would probably offer his place, or maybe not with all those reporters that seems to stalk him around.

Why did Superman resign the League? Did he stop being Superman for two months? I'm sure the press "Lois" would like the "dirt" on why he showed up tonight.

Please update ASAP