Reviews for The Princess and the Reporter
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you told how Clark felt about missing Diana. Please update soon.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
How will the League react to her leaving for who knows how long?

How long will she stay?

Maybe when she returns she can have another identity that way Clark and Diana could have a chance to relationship openly.

Please update ASAP
eixirt chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
this chapter is amazing. the way your story evolves makes me curious on what will happen in the next chapters. i don't mind about the grammar all i care about is how great your story is. keep it up! i've read some of your stories and i have to admit they were also great. I love them too just like this fic, the princess and the reporter, of your's. more importantly, i agree to the things you said on your pm about superman and wonder woman pairing!

well, i guess till the next chapter!

see ya!

- cs-ayeka (Trixie)
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
So cute! And a little sad.
trecebo chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I'm sort of liking the direction you are taking this. The war of Amazons is a good little twist to add some spice to it. Loved the little moments between Diana and Clark. Seemed natural, not forced. Very cool.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Diana kiss Clark to shut him up. Please update soon.
eixirt chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
nicely done!

i hope you update this story often :) i love it because its not every day you can read a superman / wonder woman paired fic, right? i'm kind of fed up with the old pairing (wonder woman / batman) no offense but i do like them... but not like before.

well once again,

i love the story!
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark & Diana starting to see each other in a new light. Please update soon.
Anonymousfanfic chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Thank you so much for doing Superman/Wonder Woman.

I haven't came across these two in long time.

Great start.

How will the Kents react to their son bring in a female friend?

I'm sure Bruce would probably offer his place, or maybe not with all those reporters that seems to stalk him around.

Why did Superman resign the League? Did he stop being Superman for two months? I'm sure the press "Lois" would like the "dirt" on why he showed up tonight.

Please update ASAP