Reviews for Chronicles of Valentine
ViralMusician chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
WOW is all I can really say. I loved it! I read through it in one go. The clock is like two in the morning and I got school in like four hours, but I couldn't stop reading! I'm crying rivers right now and I love stories just like this one that can actually make me feel. Everything was so realistically tied together and written. And I loved how you portrayed Vincent - all of them really but especially Vincent.
Just gotta say(even if it is like gone like three years since the stories completion) thank you so much for such and wonderful and emotional story. Thank you for letting us readers come along and be part of this wonderful story.
Thank You.
farfromdaylight chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
lies down

tries not to cry

cries a lot
RayNinja chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
...woah. Never before have I read a story that has made me feel the way this did. I just recently finished the whole thing and I have to say that I am forever changed.
Now I truly believe that there is no crueler 'itch in life than loneliness. It goes without saying after reading this masterpiece...TT teh feelz
Minooshka chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Chapter 7 was...
Let's just say that I have been traumatized once by someone dear who, perished in my arms... and I both wanted and didn't want them to leave. Nanaki dying with Vincent the way he did... was very powerful to me.

It took me a while to get to reading the rest of the chapter after that.
alesana4ever chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Wow this story is just wow. I wont deny it but this story kept wanting to make me cry. This is an awesome fic with a bittersweet ending. :) :(
kindofabadger chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Wow...simply beautiful...I love how seamlessly you tied everything together from the prologue to the epilogue. So, so glad for Vincent to finally find peace. "Not goodbye, but goodnight. I'll be here when you wake up" *sniff*

What a labor of love...and I know it's years old now, but hopefully you still enjoy hearing how much someone appreciates your effort.
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Sooooooo saaaad!
kindofabadger chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
So glad I'm reading this after it's complete!

You took a piece of my heart at Aeris' pool...Depressing, yes. But very, very good.
kindofabadger chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
How sadly, beautifully written. My heart breaks for Vincent, even if his cannot.
kindofabadger chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Really interesting character development. I'm liking this very much!
Houkakyou chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Fucking brilliant. This made me cry on and off for a good hour.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.
KrioLynn chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
oh my god, it's what, four i think where i'm at...and it wasn't until i clicked the review button did i realize i was crying. The entire story was written well, and it didn't seem like vincent was out of his character realm. i applaude. also, i have only ever cried watching one movie, two fanfics including this one, and when my uncle tried to take my fingers off with scissors. once again, i applaude you. and before i forget, i like how you blended the realms of ff7 and 8 so smoothly. it's rare in my opinion to find a well written story like though it is kind of depressing (at least it didn't have an unrealistically sappy ending...:3) i enjoyed this very much. goodnight/day...err yeah.
mintry1295 chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
I cried the whole time I was reading this! T.T

I was so moved! waaa~~~!