Reviews for Akimichi ni Naremasu : To be Akimichi
Koneko chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh my gosh, I loved this. There is not much focus on the Akimichi clan in the manga, but if there was, I bet these characters would be just like that. And it is true, not just for larger women, but everyone. No one is perfectly happy with their body, no matter how they look. I think you are brilliant for writing not one, but TWO non-marysue OCs! I especially liked your character Hanae, because she just so much like a real, kind, older cousin, and I also thought she was fairly inspiring, going into the bath house like that.
PeacefulWarrior82 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I really enjoyed your story very much, Yea, the anime does not really show any Akimichi women for some reason. If you are a fan of the Akimichi clan, you should check out my story of The Rise Of Toba Uzumaki, it's a third installment,but maybe you'll read it anyway.
Maziana chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh, this is such a great story. It's something different, with a good point. Yay!
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
it has a real nice moral to it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Good for them!
naru-chan13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
id like to say i loved this. i mean really loved it

i actually wasn't going to review this to be honest (don't kill me!) but then it got to the point where HELL! i HAD to

seriously, that good

keep it up
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, nice. For once I did not see an inane story glamorizing ultra skinny "perfect" marysue-esque girls. For once I saw...a touching story. There's not other way to describe it, I enjoyed it to no end since I thought the lesson was genuine. It reminded me a bit about how all girls are NEVER happy with their body. It's just something you can't change! Anyway, your story appealed to ALL women (not just the "well equiped" ones) and you should be proud of writing it. Lovely job!