Reviews for The Tranquillity of Warmth
the white bear chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Why cant you make some kind of sequel where they come out of the closet and tell everybody cause DAMN that story was HOT and funny I just simply loved it the way toshiro was all shy when fighting and when they were leaving to go make "breakfast" cause they where Hungry not for food that's for damn sure but a sequel would be really really really loved
theyurireviewer chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
actually of the ass ichigo personality
Bob Bandicoot chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Your story is pretty interesting but, there are some things on this chapter that seem really off. While you seem to have both Orihime and Matsumoto fairly good in character, when it comes to Ichigo and Rukia you don't seem to have done such a good job. Ichigo is a kind, decend guy, who cares about his family and his friends more than anything. Sure perhaps he is a little dense, but this doesn't change the fact that he cares a great deal about Orihime and he is always nice to her. He would never treat her that coldly, he would either tell her that going to the amusement park wouldn't be such a good idea because of all the hollows or he would go with her just to cheer her up. Rukia is also caring, gentle and understanding. She wouldn't just randomly invite herself on Ichigo and Orihime's date, she is way more discreet than this. If anything, she would try to push Ichigo into accepting Orihime's invitation. Perhaps you tried to make Ichigo the bad guy in order to write the romance of the story easier, if that was the case I am not thrilled about it. And someting last, Toshiro doesn't call Matsumoto "Lieutenant Matsumoto", just "Matsumoto". These are my thoughts anyway.
Krugerfan18 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
great story there are so few and far between out there i loved this
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Very good story. Like the writing style used by the author. Would be somewhat interesting to see three characters in this sort of story...anyway again, great story.
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
BWAHAHAH, cracked up at how Hitsugaya walked in on them. I'd quite enjoy the scene myself, but I feel bad for him and how awkward he was. The talk between Matsumoto and Orihime was incredibly cheesy, but adorable and heartwarming nonetheless. As always, good job. [:
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Very cute chapter. I liked Matsumoto's surprised reaction at Orihime's confession.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Don Kanoji always bugs me to no end. He's so annoying. I feel bad for Hitsugaya for being so short. I do wonder why he hasn't grown taller in all those years. Cute scenes with Orihime and Matsumoto.
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Hitsugaya is such a.. ugh. I usually like him, but he bugs me in this story.
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love Matsumoto's carefree, joking attitude. I think it'll really help Orihime in her situation.
Bojack727 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Great story. You really did an amazing job of capturing the two characters and showing how they got together. I'm glad you took some time to develop their relationship- it makes the whole thing more believable.

It was nice to see how Orihime became more confident and assertive as the story went on. Great job with her- she's such a cutie. And you found the perfect balance for Rangiku... She's a sexbomb and a tease, yet she's also very kind and sincere
blackrose777 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Loved the story! Orihime and Rangiku are a great pairing. Also well written.
The Reviewer chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
It doesn't surprise me that Rangiku is lesbian, but Orihime? A very good pairing.
sukizar chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
this story is absulotly amazing! i am blown away and am in awe because this story is so great! its so fantasic, i cant describe how wonderful this story is! i actually read it every day becauce its soo great! i have read alot of your stories and i am fasinated at what a great writer you! your my insperation, when ever i have trouble with some of my work i look to your story and they actually help! i know that sounds weird buts its true. i am so glad that you are a writer, it makes my day so much better just to read this story! all the greatest words of praise to this story all your other stories, and most of all TO YOU!
sayalovesdiva chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Another good story. But why do you hate captain Hitsugaya? I like him & I like his zan-pak-to