Reviews for Breath
Titou Douh chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oooow... The ending is so cute ! :D And the entire fic makes me want to watch the serie again ! x)

Thanks for this fic ! :)
E.k.a10 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Great story I loved it and one nice things it went for long enough just not too long :)
bitsygirl chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
A rape kit? OMG. I mean, I know what she means, but OMG, that sounds bad. Gawd, poor Booth. *scurries off to read more...*
Kissa1 chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
I have to admit the premise of this fic was a bit weird, them being drugged and all is creepy as all hell. But I think you handled it very well and this turned into an okay read. I have to be honest and say it wasn't a favorite of mine, but it wasn't even close to being a "run in the opposite direction screaming for Clorox"-fic either! Not by far! I think it was worth the read, your writing is really good and I enjoy the way the characters seems so real to me. I'll just add you to my author alert list now I think. *g*
Kissa1 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Can I just say that I love Cam? I love her. She is awesome. And you captured her "voice" completely here when she was talking to Booth, it was perfect.
Meleigha chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
KatieBeth503 chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
That was very good! Ahh, hey, they changed the feedback and there's a character limit now! How mean! Anyways. That was exceptionally written, you clearly know what you're doing. I'm going to read some of your other stuff too. I have to say that I seriously love you for having written JAG fanfic - that was the first show I ever really got into (I was TWELVE) and what got me into fanfic... and now Bones is my big thing. So you're like... my hero. LOL.
Eliche chapter 6 . 9/25/2008
Great work.
next chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Aw this was sweet. I liked it all lot. Well done!
Insert Something Memorable chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Ah.. Wonderful :) Loved the ending, it made me smile.
mayhavefakedit chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Aww! Such a very cute ending, just a hint of what's to come. 8]
mayhavefakedit chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Very interesting premise. Deliciously in character: "Why are you holding a gun on me in your underwear?” haha, oh, just a great beginning.
GreenEyes09 chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
I really liked the story. You did a great job with the story line and the characters.
CarineM chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
great story. I particularly love how Bones wanted to protect booth and their partnership
HawkAngel XD chapter 6 . 5/4/2008