Reviews for Unnatural Disasters
Guest chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I love an over-protective Sammy! Loved this story!
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
I enjoyed reading this. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
That was a great story! I loved it! :D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Hey! DD

I got so happy when I saw there was a sequel to Natural Disasters *-*

And I really liked that one too DD

Kisses and hope to see ya soon o/

Rosetta
Dimminished chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
aw, that last conversation between them was amazing. And it wasn't only the words they said, but also the smiles and mannerisms, which I could fully envision. I LOVED it!

I was waiting for Dean to find out how Sam financed their little vacation and it was perfect. You could tell that Sam really didn't want to tell him, but I'm glad he did. I wanted Dean to hear for himself how much Sam wanted to do this for him.

Oh... with that ending I almost forgot about the action at the beginning of this chapter. :) You really do write action scenes very well... I was on the edge of my seat and reading so fast that the words became a blur a few times.

Very Nice story. A true pleasure to read. Thank-you!
Dimminished chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
You're making it really hard to stop and take time to leave a review, but this story is much TOO good not to.

Brilliant writing!

Very suspenseful. You do action very well.

Okay, I really must end this and get to next chapter...
Dimminished chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Poor Sam.

How he puts up with Dean is beyond me. *lol*

Loving the banter... I had a smile while reading the majority of this chapter. As always each of the boys personalities come through so clearly, as well as believably.

I'm a little worried about them going back to the small island, but Dean is right... they need to find out what's going on before more people get hurt. I just hope Dean and Sam aren't the next to be pushed off a wall. :(

On to chappie 6 :)
Dimminished chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Something must have hit Sam in the head if he actually thought Dean would agree to head back to the hotel. Although I do give credit to Sam for trying. *lol*

Sam's nervousness when the policeman approached was quite funny to me for some reason. I think I was seeing him the way Dean was most likely seeing him. :D:D:D

Great Story...
Dimminished chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
*sighs* I knew their relaxing vacation would ultimately have to come to an end.

Bad for them, Good for us. :) There's nothing better than a good mystery.

As always, your attention to detail when describing the surroundings puts me right in the middle of things. I LOVE that.

Looking forward to finding out what's going on...
Dimminished chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
LOL Poor Sam. I felt my own face getting red for him as Dean had a mini meltdown at the thought of a stranger driving his car.

In Dean's defense, I guess it would seem strange to give the keys of his most prized possession, to someone else to park, when he's completely capable of parking it himself, which I was glad the valet agreed to let him do. LOL

Great writing with that whole scene by the way. I LOVE when I can actually feel that I'm there experiencing the entire situation... embarrassment and all. :D:D:D!
Dimminished chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
:) I ADORE 'Mother Hen' Sam. :)

Nice and relaxing first chapter. I have a feeling the story is not going to allow me to relax much longer though.

Oh, and Sam selling Jess's engagement ring so he can give his brother a nice and worry free vacation... aw!
staceycj chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
So, once again, I printed this and read a chapter or two before bed. This was a beautiful story. Full of angst, love and comfort. I like how you made Dean persistent, made him need to know where the money came from. I also how you have Sam feel that his brother's happiness (that so doesn't look spelled right) is more important than a stupid ring he didn't get to give.

he essentially proved that living people are more important than the dead ones.
Rat chapter 7 . 4/28/2008
awesome story, I really enjoyed it!
bhoney chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Okay, so I read this a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to come back and say how much I enjoyed it. It's one of my favorites of yours. I love the humor: “Seriously, do you guys get stuck on single sentences or is it a memory thing? Least you could do is vary it a little. Gets kinda monotonous after a while, you know?” and the brotherly moments: “It was important to me, Dean. But not as important as you.” and the suspense.

It was an interesting idea, them going on vacation. And of course, we all knew it wouldn't end up BEING a vacation, but it was a nice thought. Really liked the twist of having it be a guard haunting the place, rather than an inmate-a very Supernatural thing to do.

Please tell me you're working on something new for us. Please. :)
sunnyjunedays chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Hi, Great final chapter. The spirits dealt with, Sam's safe again, Dean's healing and they're both enjoying the sights one last time before getting back to 'the job', having a great time being brothers.

Looking forward to reading some more of your writing soon. x