Reviews for Unnatural Disasters
Brigid Tanner chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Nothing's ever simple for the Winchesters ;) Loving this.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
There was a thud as Sam dropped his head onto the desk. Sometimes he wondered if he couldn't find something easier to do. Like swim with sharks.

Just loved that! It just had to be an attractive woman that Dean got the information from, taking her for coffee, but it probably made her talk more, helping them with the hunt!

So it seems like builders dislodged some bones of a long buried inmate, starting the current chain of events! That's the easy part - now they just have to find out who it is and if the bones are still in the vicinity or moved somewhere else before they salt and burn them!

As usual you got the banter between them perfectly - just like I was watching an actual episode!

Loving this story hon, awesome update!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Perfect flow. You did a wonderful job with the brothers and their conversations.

I had to laugh at the lines, 'There was a thud as Sam dropped his head onto the deck. Sometimes he wondered if he couldn't find something easier to do. Like swim with sharks.'

Loved the update.

Thanks.

Take care.
Sue Pokorny chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
i'm enjoying this tremendously! Alcatraz is a fascinating idea! I'm kind of jealous I didn't think of it! Looking forward to more.

Sue
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
lol! we all know that it is never easy jobs for the guys. nice update and can't wait for more so please update soon. thanks
sergeantmicky chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
have I said how much I love this story yet? lol. I LOVE IT. Every chapter makes me happy lol. I know I'm gushing but honestly, after my day I was so glad to find a new chapter, and it successfully cheered me up. Just a nice scene between the boys - my favourite! Well in character again, and I love Sam saying he wished he could do something easier and swim with sharks. LOL! great job once again. :)
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I love this story. Sammy is just too cute when he tries to "motherhen" Dean.

Amazing job as always writing the boys. You have perfected their brotherly banter. I felt like I was watching an episode on tv.

Poor boys can't even go on vacation, they'd probably find a ghost haunting Cinderella's castle in Disneyland ;)

Can't wait for more.

Cookies for you, update soon!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Of course it won't be a simple job! That wouldn't be interesting to write about...unless it happened on their way to a typical Winchester job or something.

Nice, calm chapter. The calm being before the storm, I'm sure.

Well done.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Just got caught up, bang up job! Loving the story and the brotherly moments! More please? *makes Sam puppy dog eyes*
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
ya gotta love the brothers! :D great chapter!

sorry for the late review! i'm behind in my reading!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Great story. Glad I found it and looking forward to more!
fwennie chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Fantastic chapter, loved the way the boys snarked at each other, perfect.

Waits patiently for the next chapter.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Loved the line 'Sam was impressed he was actually able to count as far as three in his before Dean exploded.'

Enjoyed the chapter. I imagine Sam would be nervous talking to the police, because Dean is wanted for murder, where he is just wanted for questioning. Trapped on an island and no where to run.

I like how Sam watched Dean switch into his hunter mode. Sam may not think so, but he is beginning to do the samething, though Dean is a natural at it.

Of course I imagine no simple hunt for them, but do hope they get to have some vacation when this is all over and I also hope we get to see Dean's reaction when he finds out Sam sold the ring. (though on the show I'm not sure he had bought the ring yet, as YED referred to Sam shopping for rings in "Devils Trap," but I like that you used it in your story.)

Always happy to see an update on one of your stories.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Hi, great update. I just love it when Sammy is in protective brother mode and hiding it from Dean, really badly.

Love this story and now that i've caught up with you i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Hi, Sorry this is late but i've been catching up with this story and now think i've managed it.

Loved this chapter. Sam and Dean on a vacation, yeah sure that'll happen.

Can't wait to see whats next so i'm off to read the next chapter. x
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »