Reviews for The Bizarre Incident That Must Never
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw, that last line was adorable. I really don't want to know were the Jesters costume came from. Ha ha ha ah

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Weird story with an interesting pace. It was good though. Where did you possibly come up with the idea for the jester costume? Quite bizzare. lol Ginny was funny, and as usual Skeeter made me want to throttle her so you did a great job portraying them. I never really liked Ginny and Harry together even before I discovered HD fics. Probably cuz I don't like red hair nor find it appealing. Ending was funny.

Akire
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
LOL
Amindaya chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
"Very bad word omitted taste". Haha.

Wow, this was pretty wild. I like how it told the story slowly, each new section adding more details. Hilarious.
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I gave a good laugh! Really I even pittied Ginny P! This was GREAT )
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh to wonderful!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
great job! random, but loved it.
tinglingsensation chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
this story is so sweet. I especially like the ending.
White-Fool chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
this was... a bit... strange

8D

hehe!

I like it!

]

'Specially the letter to Kingsley!
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Ack! You wrote this for Dyson? No way! She's, like, my favorite fanfic author of all time! Wow, what a coincidence. Heh, the requests and prompts are typical of her, too. And they made for a damn good oneshot, I must say. Simply hilarious. I loved the different accounts of what happened. You got the different voices perfectly, especially Ginny's. The part about green-eyed children nearly made me gag (which is technically a good thing, seeing as I strongly dislike Ginny). The necromancy ritual involving the jester outfit and sword made me crack up. How on earth did you think of that? This fic was also quite hot - I mean, who can deny the overwhelming amazingness of hair washing AND wall sex? Not me. Awesome job with this one. I loved it!
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
that was awesome, wish I'd found it sooner!
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
... xD I love how you used mostly texts and then just the very end in normal things-happening form to tell the story... And it truly is a hysterical story.

The description of Harry going into a maddened, vengeful rage within a his report was actually probably my favorite description of anything, ever. xD You didn't say a single thing to suggest that he went crazy because he thought Draco died, really, but you could just /tell/. xD 'Twas kinda awesome.
aldehyde chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
haha so hot! especially the wall!sex which i have a complete weakness for. incredibly funny as well ;)
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw!

from,

Missy Padfoot
fraewyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
ROFL!

So, is there going to be a sequel where someone does mention it?
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »