Reviews for Dear Diary
SmileyApollo1 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Aww! 3
Queen of Sneaks chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
I...I don't know if I can read the epilogue...Here is my story. I read, thinking, oh, I love that certain lines are the same in both entries. It SO reminds me of Danny Phantom. But, I'll only review once, I want to have one good review instead of many horrible ones. I get to the last chapter, and read, line by line, making sure I cannot see the next line, with a growing sense of horror. I know something bad will happen, but please, let it not be what I fear...but alas, my wishes were as fruitless as Maerad's, and my tears were her own. I am still crying, barely able to keep my voice level. The saddest part? I like listening to things on YouTube repeat as I read. The song I was listening to: If everyone Cared. Lyrics: 'If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day when nobody died.' And so my grief for a fictional character worsens. This is not a lie, I truly was listening to that song. I had decided to read this story last out of all the Pellinor fanfics, partly because of its legnth, partly because it seemed interesting. I am glad I made that choice. I pray that the epilogue is nowhere near as sad as the story itself as I cautiously decide to read it...I just came back from reading the epilogue, and more tears than ever flow down my cheeks. Oh, how beautiful this is. Beautiful and sad. But you cannot have one without the other. And, as Maerad dissapears, I think, 'How fitting...I would do the same thing.' I end my narration here, as you obviously don't want to listen to me share my own sorrows when you write so beautifully yourself...I thank you, for writing this story, and having it be the highlight of my day. But, whether it is a happy highlight or not...
xdfxd chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
...tht was awesome however
XDFXD chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
omg why? why did u have to kill him?
Sadie1787 chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
You are the most evil living thing to walk the Earth so i think you know how i feel about YOU KILLING CADVAN how could you think of that gr hulls are coming after you so sweet dreams lol
zanylove chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
EVIL,EVIL,EVIL,EVIL! I can't believe you killed off Cadvan! Without him, Maerad would suffer intolerably! But it was sad, and I really like sad/romantic stories.
Hannah Jones chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
how i cried my eyes out lol

the description of the epilogue was amazing, i'm one for liking descriptive books ]

well done you

i'm considering writing a fan fiction but wondering if it should be maerad and cadvan or arkan and maerad i'm a shipper in both and quite dissapointed

tht there isn't more maerad and arkan fan fiction. maybe you should write one as a challenge. please!

I'M A FAN OF YOUR WRITING

you rock! x x x hannah x x x
LilyontheBriar chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Really, really great story! The story was really good- sweet, but not too fluffy, and with definite action. The epilouge was amazing, but so sad! Great work.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
W-O-W.

That was awesome! I didn't get the ending though. I mean the epilouge.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
...that was beauitful. (sorry, i was just crying me eyes out jk) very good, elaine. prob, the best you've ever done! (no offense.) WELL DONE!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
oh, elaine, you horrible writer! *sob,sob, sob!* good writing, poor content!(no, only the Cadvan dying). may you house be cursed!(you'd better believe i'm still thinking about R and J!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
That was how siblings were meant to be; laughing with each other.

i laughed very hard at this sentence. how wrong you are. and you should know! still fab., none the less.

oh, btw, thnx for the book! i got a card for u( my mom paid) but it completly slipped my mind. i shall send it to u instead. happy holidays!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
i love your writing elaine. did i ever tell you that? well, now you know. fabulous job on the awkwardness and releiving Hem of the Nigtmare. Keep on writing (like you'll ever stop!)
Jennistar1 chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
DUDE! How could you kill Cadvan off?

*Weeps*

I really really hope that doesn't happen in the Singing because I will NOT be able to bear it! I almost died reading this!

*Weeps more*

But it was really great :) well done!
leftandright chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
:'( So beautiful! Aww you nearly had me in tears here! ;) Great story!