Reviews for Red vs Blue: Transformers Style Season One
Grimlord31 chapter 1 . 4/29
Why G1? Why not have the ones from the Movieverse, I mean that would make more sense right.
Ranger24 chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
definatly a plus one
Ray of Starlight chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
I loved this! It's so funny. Yay RvB! And Transformers!
SweetRhapsody chapter 13 . 7/7/2008
"Caboose, I don't think anyone likes you." I love this so much. You should definitely do Season Two as well.

Moony
Dark Maria chapter 19 . 4/20/2008
Will there be more of this? Please say there will be more of this!
Ray of Starlight chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
Awsome. Still love it. Great job!
Ray of Starlight chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
"I think so...That guy R-C is really a human, and you're his boyfriend so that makes you...a gay human." Ha! Friggin love it! Good job! Can't wait till the next one! :-D

-Ray
1PaperFantoRuleThemAll chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Sque! I heart RvB! Anyway, good job at this fic, it's actually funny. Of course, when I first started reading it I didn't think it was, mainly because I had just finished watching season 1.

BTW, I found this website with all the scripts for all of the seasons (yeah me!): http (Semi-colon Forward-slash Forward-slash) .com.

Do Not forget the "s" on roostertooths.
Ray of Starlight chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
Awsome! Only thing is that I think the tank actually says Davey, not Daisy lol! Poor Optimus...We'll see home soon though! I love ho Bumblebee is Cabose! Love it! Awsome job!

-Ray
Ray of Starlight chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Ha! I loved this part!

Poor Optimus...see you later!

Nice job and following the series!

Can't wait for the next update!
Dragolover1 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
ROFLMFAO That was the best! Poor Bumblebee and poor Optimus. That had to hurt! LOL Heh heh 'team killing f-ktard'. Oh, that shit's great. Update ASAP and keep up the good work!
amber Kat chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
LOL!

that was great! please update soon :)
Jai Rose chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
Lol, loved it!
UC chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
Fantastic! I was wondering about writing a parody myself since I am a big fan of RedvsBlue but good thing you did before me!
Fk306 chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
haha this is great please update soon