Reviews for Birthday
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow, it never even occurred to me that they would have been much younger before. I just assumed that while they were transformed they would remain...ageless I guess. Wow. So weird. And of course it would be Lucinda who did it - she meddles with everything.
Katarina956 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm so sad for him! He was just a little boy. I knew even before this he was really young but I didn't even think about what he was thinking when he was cursed. So sad. Very well written.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Yes, Lucinda is the ony fairy who would consider that a good gift. I recently figured out how old the prince would have been, and that is an awful gift! Who would curse an eleven year old?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
And Luci should have waited a little longer!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.

(Yes, I got the Ella Enchanted reference. Nice work!) )
Ranuel chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is a wonderful look at the characters pre-curse. I especially like the idea that Adam would have had Mrs. Potts' children as playmates.

It does bring up the issue of how everyone dealt with the fact that while they were enchanted only Adam aged. Chip spent 10 years as a teacup but was still a little boy.
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Poor little eleven-year-old Beast. He's so charming in this story despite being a bit spoiled and over-excited given his birthday.

Then comes the fairy Lucinda...

Favorited!
DragonDay chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Good...deeds? He's only eleven! How dare she!

This is actually quite a nice story. I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at that fairy.

Wait, Lucinda? As in Lucinda from Ella Enchanted? Well, that would explain it.
yrl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great :)

I'd never thought about how old he would have been and now that you point it out I feel so bad for him now! even more than before. but when you said Lucinda.. lol I just about rotfl :) great job!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I definitely never thought of it this way! That's awful! Now I feel horrible for him!
ambamber chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh wow I was really into this story. It was really good, I must say. then you got to the end and said Lusinda, and my mouth doped wide open! LOL this was soo good!
HamPickleSandwich chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You said that you'd like reviews so you'd know how to make the story better.

The thing is: there's not much I can tell you.

It's freakin' awesome.
YourFriendlyNeighborhoodDemon chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hahahahaha! Ofcourse it would be Lucinda...great job I don't think that anyone really thinks of how young the Beast would have had to be in order to be 21 by the time the spell was broken. Wasn't really fair when you think about it...couldn't the Enchantress done something else? Oh well...wonderful job, unique idea; you picked the perfect crossover :)
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
'Ella Enchanted'? I love it. And how like Lucinda to pull a trick like this on an 11 yr-old, really. Nice work :)
jk chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
The road to Hell is paved with many a good intention.

Yeah, I think it was super dumb to curse a spolied ELEVEN YEAR OLD brat. And older MAN, maybe, but a kid? He could have out-grown it in a few years yeah?

I love how you portray Adam/Beast as a kid. If I saw some creepy lady outside my door, I too would turn her away (particularly so at such a young age.

I always thought of the enchantress as working for another kingdom. You know, some kind of political subterfuge, where some other king decided to get back at or whatever, Adam's father. It was a convient excuse to turn one little selfish kid into a walking nightmare in attempt to stick to his rival.

Did I explain myself well?

Either way, the best part of this whole story (outside of Mrs. Potts many children-cute!) would be the last line.

It conveys a lot of how the "gods" or other god-like figures meddle in the lives of "mortals."

Despite being a bit rushed seeming...? (Really all I can find to critic is that your writing coems off a bit young.) The concepts conveyed are amusing and thought provoking.

Good show!