Reviews for Second Guessing
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
She ran away from her wedding! Ye gods! Lol Can I just say, your dialogue and word choices are amazing:)
liltle chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Such a beautiful way of putting up with their wedding day. Its only realistic on how she'd act when she's about to marry her dead-lover's twin. Love the conversation along the way and the part where it rained, those poor waiting guests.
Sjaja chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So cute! I lOve AJ/GW pairing! :)) I'm so glad they are canon!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved this line: "She gave up on herself so easily; it was good that someone else wouldn't."

You do know them... and they grew up on me, they could me my fav couple too! :)

George and Ange are perfect together, nice fic!
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
aw loved it.
lyin chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
ah, wow- so original that she stands him up, and i continually love your characterization of angelina ('quidditch doesn't make me nervous.', blue jeans and weird sisters t-shirt and all). she's extremely relate-able, and george is wonderful here, romantic twaddle and all. :)
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This was great. I've been wondering how this could work for awhile, the two of them. You did a great job with it, and kept them in character.
vanilla.twit chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
aw... im suddenly remembering fred :(( ohw well, thanks for the story! XD XD XD
slytherinqt chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
tht WAS bomb! loved it. and the funny thing is tht ur just in time becuz a couple days ago J.K Rowling announced they REALLY did get married on the ITV1 documentary she even showed a timeline with them and their two children Roxanne Weasley and Fred Weasley II!right on time genious! just go to my fanfic profile and i put a URL near the bottom of the page.
Frannie1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww, now that was cute.
sassyne chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You are aMAZING! I absolutely LOVE George/Angelina stories. I was so excited to see this new story. I loved it. They are so good and REAL together. They are the only ones who would be able to pull the other one back together after Fred's dying. PLEASE keep these stories coming.
Rapid Squirrell chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Loved it!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
aww! this was cute. :) i rather liked it. i'm a sucker for angie/george, i think even more so after fred's death, just because of how emotional it would be for the two of them to get over someone that was so influential in each of their lives (i mean, even if angelina and fred weren't "together" they still played quidditch and went to the ball together, so they had to be good friends...) i don't know why i'm rambling about stuff that we both know, so i'm going to stop...

but yeah! good story!

ameliefoy chapter 1 . 11/29/2007

I loved it! It was such a cute piece... ahh I love George.