Reviews for Paths Never Taken
JellyfishBlues chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Bloodbender Katara is indeed kickass.

... and that's all I got.
Red Wings chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love your fic! It's AU at its finest, although I would've liked to see what "Path" Toph (and maybe even Azula) would have taken. Katara as a villain (a twisted sort of hero, if she ever became like Jet, whose morals and principles are at question), Zuko as having seen the light and actually becoming a good guy was just wonderful, and Aang as an Earthbender...well, I can see why Toph isn't in here. There is very little to criticize here. I liked best of all the way you narrate from three different points of view. Our three heroes' thoughts and motivations and actions were very entertaining to read. Will you make this into an actual AU epic? It would be great if you did.
onyx-worrystone chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I thought the exact same thing about Katara and the Fire Nation. I am hoping the "final showdown" is not between Aang and Ozai (as Azula will have killed Daddy Dearest by then) but Katara and Azula. At night. During a full moon. Or not. You don't have to control the person, persay, just...bend the blood. Pull out the water. Or just freeze the water. Azula would never see it coming. *sigh*
merixthexninja chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wonderful tale. I'm glad I picked to read yours out of the list of the twenty-five most recently added. Although it was a bit choppy some places, it conveyed just how ATLA could be a much darker and more dramatic story with just a stroke of bad luck. Perhaps a Path the Fourth shall be next? :3
numina chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love stories like these - what could have been and such. Your writing is interesting and keeps the reader going. You should try and do something like this for the other characters, yes?
skittlesandcombos chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That was really good. I like how you change the past and give an idea of what would have happened. It was different then other stories that do that. If you want something to work on, try and be a little more discriptive. Not much, just a pinch. Well, keep up the good job!