Reviews for of castles and clouds
chandelure chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Gorgeous. This entire piece so far, absolutely gorgeous. It's really well done. I enjoyed it tremendously.
AlwaysWaitingFor chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
please finish this! I love where this is going and I hate to leave everyone int the story off where they are now. everyone needs to find a happy place still, and it's up to you to write it in. or not. thye don't all have to end up happy if you don't want theym too, but still. Please finish it.
AGCourtney chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
This story is very interesting, and I love the style.

Karma isn’t a bitch – she’s a two-faced whore.

I literally laughed out loud at that line.
Fighter le Faye chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
So, um, yeah...I have no idea what to say. Anything intelligent, at least. Go me.

But, um, I'm hooked so far. Your writing style is odd to me but I like it. It's so different and original; but I get a bit confused at times as to who's talking, but who cares, the story's so addictive. And Kaixel? That makes everything better. But I want to see more Kairi/Axel-ness sometime. Please. PLEASE!

(Yes, I'll beg if I have to for another update. XD)

FF009
doe.the.dear chapter 8 . 6/22/2009
I honestly can't believe that this story has so few reviews. I LOVE this. Its absolute genius.

I have to say that this story is what turned me on to AU Kingdom Hearts and Kairi/Axel.

And I really hope you do continue with this, its amazing.
thunderings chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
For the first time in my life, I'm freakin' speechless. This story was gorgeous on so many levels. It was like, one long beautifully written poem. Mixing Gossip Girl with Kingdom Hearts? Genius. Kudos for amazing originality. I can't wait to read more, especially if you make Axel the Chuck Bass character for this story.
frozen-popsicles chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
You don't know how exicted I was when I got email that this story had been updated! I think the way you write is amazing and I have so many questions about the plot that I think it's killing me slowly. Update soon and keep up the excellent work:)
Manwathiel chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Oh, it's a shame it seems you've abandoned this. Getting very interesting, too, and believable. :) I found this by finding the little trailer you made for it on YouTube. Maybe one day you'll pick up on this again...?

Beautiful job. Keep it up!
aliasfan chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
I hope Selphie is going to be okay! How's the creep with her?

I like this line Axel said: "The match has been thrown, princess, and these flames are the kind that I can’t handle."

"Right now, you seem like you need to curl up into a ball and eat a pint of Ben & Jerry’s or whatever chicks do to escape from their problems." So true! I also go for whatever tasty carb is in my kitchen. So evil!

Hm, I wonder why Axel just up and left like that? Was he at that meeting? I wanna know what they're planning! Gah, this is so good! I can't wait to read more!
aliasfan chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
“so what’s eating you? And don’t make that into a ‘who’, it’s my job to say those sorts of things.” lmbo This line is hilarious! XD

Axel growls and places a pillow over his face, but finds that 1) he can’t breathe, and 2) wait, what the hell did he just say about Kairi? That line give me a nice chuckle.

"and I, being the gentleman that I am –” Reno snorts and rolls his eyes, but Axel goes on," Ha ha.

Man, I hope Axel and Kairi can straighten this whole mess out and that Kairi's rep won't be ruined. And that maybe Axel can fix his. XD

OMG, who is Luxord in all this? Creep! And what does he want with Selphie? :O

Oh snaps, who did Riku cheat on Kairi with? And dang, then why was Riku the one to break up with her? Wow, this is getting juicy! And then Axel walks in on their convo? Priceless!

I love these lines:

'This is a battlefield, and she’s been shot in the back.'

'She becomes nothing more than a little girl in a woman’s clothing, a princess trying to pass for a queen.'

And nice ending too. Wow, this chapter was SO good! I wanna read more!
time can take its toll chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
That was fast

And the drama continues! lsdfjlsdkfj LOVE
time can take its toll chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
So I'm kind of hopelessly addicted to this. *flails*

*_* I loovvee your writing. Love the story and the storytelling and the gripping, addictive nature of this. LIKE A SOAP OPERA. BUT MUCH, MUCH BETTER. And I adore it.

So-dkjlaskdjl. Plz to be continuing soon? :DD
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
"And Axel doesn’t waste time with nobodies, of course."

Hahaha, oh. That amused me cause... yeah. :D I didn't realize this had multiple chapters when I started, but I'm glad it does Lovely so far. Glamour and glitz with an edge.

"If there’s no princess in the castle, who is there to save?"

Love
aliasfan chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Oh man, I almost missed reading this! I've been busy with the start of the new school semester and all. How could I forget to read the update of such an awesome story? Shame on me! :P

Anyways, awesome chapter. lol Yah, definitely not as emo, but funny and just as good! Woo, did I ever tell you my betta fish's names are Axel and Olette? Though for this story they should be named Axel and Kairi.

Wait, so did they think Hayner was dead? Or they were glad that Roxas was still alive?

'...embarrassed laughs and ‘I thought you were dead!’ taking a seat on the edge of the bed.' Nice line.

Heh, I love Kairi's whole 'Remove Axel's cig with her teeth and no its not a kiss' thing. XD

Uh oh, I hope Selphie's okay and not in trouble! Who's that guy in black? An Organization member, perhaps?
aliasfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Quick update! w00t! Eventful chapter and well written as always!