Reviews for Persephone
Phantasm1313 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Just wanted to say that this fic in incredible. Really, truly.
aznchocoholic chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This will probably be the shortest review in my life because I am speechless... but this was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for writing such a moving story!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
YES! I saw the title and I was like. OMG! IT'S PERFECT! And it so totally was. xD *runs to reread*
moribayashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
wow.. i could feel the intense feelings of persephone!maya in this story [she ate the pomegranate, YAY!]. i think your comparing maya x masumi's relationship with persephone x hades's makes the love story powerful, and boy it's a very nice way of saying that maya is now 'married' to masumi and it's only a matter of time until masumi acknowledges the truth! XD

"To my Persephone,

Who never fails to make the seasons change and transform Winter into Spring.

-MH"

I LUV U! XD *tackles & glomps*
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMIGOSH! That was SO PERFECT!

Not only could I believe this myth would become a huge production, but, it does suit Maya, and the moment she met Hayami's eyes - that was so powerful. Also, -MH mentioned Maya turning Winter to Spring...WAH! SO PERFECT! Just like in the Two Princess' when Maya played Aldis!

So awesome!
xXkana-chanXx chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aw... Aw...! That was so sweet! I loved it! The end was quite touching that I couldn't even complain there was no direct interaction between Maya and Masumi. Great oneshot!
IfuritaD chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow. This is one of the most effective short pieces I've ever seen. I like the allegory, and your writing style really creates a vivid impression without any unnecessary words. Glass Mask fanfic is a real rarity, and it made me so happy to read something this good!
Kara chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
ooh.. your idea was very clever...

that was pretty deep D
iHope chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
WOW you know my favorites! Both of Garasu no Kamen and Persephone myht are my favorite so I'm so happy you write this _ Write more maya/masumi fic!
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
It was scary to a certain point too. What he did broke smth between them. But I applaud you for the analogy as I said before.

If the story line is going to change as I heard, I hope that this part will be erased.
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 12/8/2007