Reviews for Christmas Miracle
thef00l2 chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
definately a nice spin on a classic and as much as i like redheads - something seems right about ron and shego
Shego 416 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
wow awesomw job dude, you know when read the part of shegos boyfriend and the he was a villian and all that stuff, it leave me with my mouth open seriously i mean they were like 3 fly in my mouth lol
soulman3 chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Very wonderful story.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
In the end, a very sweet story of Shego's redemption. It's been a long time since I've seen "Scrooged" - though I remember liking it a lot - but you really captured the Christmas Carol theme in the modern context. Your writing is very funny and smart, pacing is good (it just pulled me along very quickly), and the various chapters and episodes really resonated.

Your Shego, by the way, was a great contrast to the angst-ridden Shego in Ghostwriter's contest entry. A good reminder of why I like reading fanfic so much - the breadth of imagination of the writers is always impressive.

This was terrific.

Happy New Year!

RonHeartbreaker chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Wow. Dead Ron/Evil Kim - inspired, scary, and a great vision of Christmas future. But the chapter still laced with terrific in-character Shego and humor (“Is this a drill?”... “You still sleep in cowboy PJ’s that you grew out of years ago.”)

Though Ron and Kim breaking up - kinda shorts out the whole "Kim so angry at Ron's death at Shego's hands that she turns evil and takes over the world".

Wonder where the epilogue's will take us...

RonHeartbreaker chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Better and better! Absolutely love your Shego - completely perfect, with the sarcasm and the potty mouth. "“Dead guy said what?”! Ha! She really is spot-on in this fic.

I had this idea that maybe Ron was going to join the party at her lair, i.e. that behind everybody's backs he hangs out with the henchmen.

RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Great start! Shego as "the boss", Drakken as Marley, “Three? Isn’t that a little much?”, and "Bullshit!"

Oh, this is gonna be good...

Sir Sebastian chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
Absolutely wonderful story!

Before you mentioned the movie, I was going to ask if you'd gotten some of your inspiration from Scrooged. I love that movie (then again, I love anything with Bill Murray).

All the segments were good, with the bad parts appropriately chilling and tear-jerking, and the good parts heart-warming.

This is my favorite one in the contest so far.
kimeg07 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Meryy Christmas to you too
kimeg07 chapter 4 . 12/6/2007
I like it so far, its good but the corspe think is very disturbing even for an evil kim...just saying.. I like it though great job
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
This was a very beautifully-written and moving chapter. But I have a couple of questions regarding Professor Chaos/John. Did he first pose as her boyfriend in order to defeat her and *then* fall in love with her? And if he loves her so much why is he threatening to kill her in their fight?
The Real Sidekick chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Well, this is one story that I apologize for not reviewing sooner. I haven't read a Christmas Carol adaptation like this before and I'm glad that I did. Casting Shego as the main character made the story fit into the KP universe.

Truth be told however, I was looking forward to seeing a little more of the Ghost of Christmas Future. While it was still fun to see, I think that you could've gone much farther into the future and shown us a lot more. Although, seeing Kim go crazy just to beat Shego was something I didn't see coming and Shego's reaction to it was well written. The epilogue was also well written as we finally got to see a kind Shego and even though Ron and Kim didn't get together, I think putting Ron and Shego together was all good. Coming from a guy who does primarily Kim/Ron, that's a good job on your part.

Congratulations on another amazing work and good luck with upcoming projects.

Always at the Author's Side,

The Real Sidekick

P.S. I feel like a real jerk for asking. I'm sorry to be doing this, but could you check out my latest story, "The Art of Sacrifice." I released a few days ago and I haven't got much feedback. I just want an idea as to what you think. Good or bad I can take it. Once again, I feel like such a jerk for asking this, it is your review and I'm broadcasting my own piece, but please, could you check it out and provide feedback?
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Interesting twist with how this ended up. Shego lost her John but found her Ron. Up until the party I wasn't sure how that was going to play out until Ron mentioned Kim and he had split up due to long distance relationships being hard. Too bad, I was pulling for Kim and Ron.

But Sheila has a very good life now with a very loving husband and family. Drakken as Radar? It could work.

Merry Christmas.
Solarstone chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
Booyah, Shego finally gets her happy ending, with Ron of all people! Cant ask for more than that.
AtomicFire chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
It ended in a Rongo! Booyah to all and to all a good night, thats wicked! The whole deal with the Future, Kim becoming ruler of the world and enslaving all... that was pretty darned good but none was better than making John the Ghost of the Future, made it even more effective.

Thanks for this great holiday read!