Reviews for Bonds That Bind
Schiff-Irene chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Gosh I'm so glad your still around! I kinda thought you forgot or somthing...This was an ok chapter ya'know!

Hope you continue it some more...but always remember to take lots of breaks!

p.s.I will read and review your other story tomorrow.
Chikacookie chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
You are an amazing writer, this is such a good story.

I can't wait for the next chapter.:D
driedup01parkerpen chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Ey, uh, lemme guess...Once, Kai begins with his chiroptera hunting "missions", the Sif'll be at his side...right?

Yah, dis time, it's Irene who'll be giving ze piggy-back ride...
Schiff-Irene chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Man this story is wonderful!

I just got a new computer but I was unfamilliar with it (hard to ajust)...anway I finaly got internet on this thing and the first place I went to was here...And when I saw you updated this I felt so happy! Even though I've been up two days and it being 5:00 A.M. right now I read it...here I go.

(I'm not to good with words)

I love Irene...This displays her perfectly.

When she felt nervous,curious,sad,and...happy...

...Okay.

God David's a bitch...just kidding...but seriously that was mean!(still cool though)

I like how you detail things like the pancakes or the tension and the character's feelings.(Espesially Irene)

There all awesome characters!

END

Side note: I would like to say a few things regarding Irene.

Although a weakness to some peoples minds.

I like the idea of Irene (schiff too. ) having to where black cloaks to shield themselves from the sun.

And having to drink blood to live.

And although I HATE it with all of my heart...the thorn too.

That horrible thing got us to feel for the schiff...which in turn allowed us to see the schiff as a group yes,but as individuals -who they are...I'll stop there for now.

Also I had an involves the schiff's need for blood.

Like if Irene drank Kai's blood.(like if she was hurt or she HAD to have some and Kai was willing to before that idea I had one where they first met (like on ep.27) and Kai let Irene have some of his blood...

Or before that like when they were enemies and she beat him and was about to drink his blood but then hesitates...then resumes her actions but stops before he loses nearly too much blood...she then has feelings...

I was thinking of that for a while but I'm not that much of a writer.
AngeloflLight chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
yay for the second chapter! Gr to David (I hated him as a drunk). I cried when Riku died, I felt so bad for Saya and Kai. Though that's nothing to how I reacted when Irene died T_T.

Back on track. I would like to see a little bit more verbal interaction between everyone. Get them to talk a little more, though I suspect that this was a filler chapter. I would especially like to see more Irene/Kai moments _

Anywho, update again soon and keep up the good work.
Schiff-Irene chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
OH MY GOD!

You write the best stuff.

The Last Z Fighter RULES!

I clicked on your profile and saw you made another story with Irene in it.

...but seriously you have great ideas.

...O.K. I'll shut up now...the story is good.
icecoldtexan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I liked how you kept Irene alive she is one of my favorite character. Keep on writing the story