Reviews for Holiday at the Stabler's
Shesabigdreamer chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
omg finish please
scoobfan93 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
and what wat happen. cum on plz plz plz
dadoinkdoink chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
Cool! Can't wait for more! Update soon!

:D Doink Doink
svuluvr chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
I hate cliffys they suck something awefull! I guess i'll be waiting in the new year! E/O 4ever!
BlaineyDevon chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
PLEASE update soon!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Great chapter.

Please post more soon!
Alexis Dawn chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
i loved that...kathleen is always a bitch

and lucky my parents are divorced but i only got one gift from her alot from my dad though

pmn
InstantGratification chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
good job so far! i want to see what Olivia got the kids and Elliot. please update soon!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
well i cant wait to see the next part of this chapter and i would like to find out what Kathleens problem is. well Merry Christmas.
RizzoliIsles chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
update soon!
i-love-benson chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This wasn't too bad of a cliffhanger...but a cliffhanger none the less, lol. I really wanna smack Kathleen right now..grr. Why does she always have to be such a b*tch? I hope the kids like what Liv got them. Please update again asap! This chapter was great. I hope you have a great Christmas!
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
OH THE CLIFFHANGERS!
MegManning chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Good story - only advice i would give is to run grammar check ifyou have one on the story...then it would be perfect. Good luck with all the families.
nicole812us chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
I am glad Olivia kept being nice and the other kids kept reassuring Olivia about Kathleen. I am surprised Kathy didn't want to see her kids open gifts, especially it being EJ's first. Oh well.
shelly123 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007