Reviews for A New Beginning
mialuvtwilight chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
Loved it, thanks!
dahilsaiyo chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. It is nearly 4 a.m. and I really have to get to bed but I will be back to read the next chapter!
dahilsaiyo chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
Very descriptive. You know how to describe the scenery so that readers could imagine them in post cards!
dahilsaiyo chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
LOL. You crack me up!

First, I am surprise Ron did not over-react as usual when Ginny and Harry seem to become close.

Second, if Renee is Gryffindor, Harry and she would have crossed paths as they would have shared meals plus Quidditch plus the Common Room.

Third, I think you wrote your story before JKR interview when she revealed more about what would happen to her characters and George and Angelina Johnson were paired off.
dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 7/4/2010

You really get to the heart of the matter, don't you?
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Awwww! This is just so sweet, bless their hearts. I can just imagine Harry and Teddy, Harry and each of this 3 children, and Harry and his many nephews and nieces. Ahhhh!
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
You have a very soft heart. I really do not think that Narcissa Malfoy will visit Andromeda so soon after the battle... but, it is your story.

Other than that, this is well written and very heartwarming.
Andythewraith chapter 23 . 12/2/2009
that was awesome
GrandmaBeth chapter 23 . 9/7/2008
Absolutly wonderful! Grandma
Ginny Guerra chapter 23 . 9/7/2008
Nice set of chapters. They felt a little bit rushed, but nice nonetheless.

Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us.
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 23 . 9/7/2008
That was soo good. I really don't want it to end and I wish there was more( But I can't wait for your next story because I'm sure it will be greatD
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
hey this story is so great ! love Harry as a goodfather ! hehehe
harryedwardgirl93 chapter 20 . 7/22/2008
It was great! Update again)
O'Laugh-a-Lot chapter 20 . 7/21/2008
That was bloody brilliant. And I'll have you know that tears were actually running down my face at all the Fred bits, and at the funeral. That shows how much of a total Harry Potter nerd I am.

Anyway, keep writing, and quickly!
Ginny Guerra chapter 19 . 2/24/2008