Reviews for Granddaughter to the Lioness
CharmedArtist chapter 37 . 7/15
Well, this was fair wonderful :))) Adalia is such a great character, and it was so intriguing to read a story about a half-crow child! You really handled this well, and it was a great read. Thank you for sharing!
nrynmrth chapter 3 . 6/10
I've read this story several times, although this is the first time since I got an account- and it's still amazing! I love Ady, and all the scrapes she gets into, and how she makes Padraig look like a fool. Is there a sequel?
Jade L chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I don't like that she's so powerful. How is she going to overcome anything at all? She should find SOMETHING difficult, at least.
Jade L chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
You do realize that Alianne Cooper/Crow's children, as written in Tamora Pierce's Tortall and Other Lands, a collection of Tortallan short stories, are named Ochobai, Ulasu and Junim Crow. Because their father's name is Nawat Crow. None are twins, and Ochobai is born a dwarf. Their names are all Kyprioth names, after Ochobu, Ulasim and Junai, martyrs and key members of the raka rebellion. You might not have read the collection, so that's okay. And you write well. But I always like to show off my knowledge (ahem, obsession) with Tamora Pierce ;)
Violet chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
You should change you are to you're and you will to you'll, it makes it seem more real.
Violet chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I Love It!
bookwurm247 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Tis is the only third chapter and I am already loving it! How in the world did you ever come up with this idea? I would have never thought of it. You, are a true author in my eyes.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I'm so excited to read this!
LovingFanFiction chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
love the little funfunfun at the end! and all the recognizable names!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
orange cats have a genetic defect. no female/only male .i have females are only partaly orange
Guest chapter 31 . 8/18/2012
yes title matches, in Rye's case . he got kissed
Guest chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
the grasshopper trick works.
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
I loved this story, it had me laughing so hard, or giggling depending on the situation, at times that my suitemate had to come check on and make sure I wan't having some sort of attack.

This usually shows that the story is very good.

I'm hoping you have gotten a good bit into your next one because much like your character I get impatient about things like this.
HI chapter 38 . 6/7/2012
i loved this story!
Blown chapter 37 . 1/29/2011
I loved this story! I added it to my favourites! best story ever! Can't wait to read the next one!