Reviews for Punishment
Bushwah chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So this is what they were doing in that scene...
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I would prefer the cookie thank you. :)
Anyways, great fic, love it.
Mikaela chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Hey! Good job on the story! I think that Light would totally dominate in the bedroom XD
Safirefairy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
ur lucky ur offering apples.

I dislike Misa. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE this story (well-written, etc...) and there's the whole master/servant type relationship going on, but I couldn't get over the misaxlight. (The reason I clicked at all is because I'm kind of playing clickroulette with your stories to see if I want to add you to my fave author list)
x.Nebula-Love-Story.x chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Owsuuum
I don't really think I can tell if misa loves light or not because if she did she say sorry like 1000 times! Was light reaping misa? Does he love her in this story or not because first he spanks her then has sex with her! I have so many questions about this story! All right anyway
Interesting chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Wow...O_O This was very believable, I can actually see this happening in Light and Misa relationship, since she does follow on his every whim XD Anywho awesome job!
LaDyOfThEdArKeYeS chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Gosh I so can see Light doing that to Misa when he's mad! O_O
avondale09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
If Light WERE into sex and all that (which personally I never thought he would be), this is probably how he would act, lol. He's sick! But I love him D Good job.
Uda chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I don't like Misa either and im glad Light made her cry. Shes a useless like nymph with no personality. good job.
PissedxOffxPrincessx18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
o.o Must... read... more... lol
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
one thought kept repeating itslef in my head over and over while i read this. "o god" this was just too wierd that it was good. i enjoyed it very much.
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
But I hate apples! XD
chamille reed chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
what the hell its practically mean just rude and messed up
Mysterious Penname chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
;-D Loved it!

God, I don't know how you wrote about Misa, but you did it really well, despite your Misa-hate. And you actually made me feel sort of sorry for her for a second. Good job!

Anyway, I think you know that I'm even more jealous of Misa now. XP It's all your fault.