Reviews for A Warrior Awakened
Collided-Chaos chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Perfectly written for my taste in Avatar FFicts(: 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Aww, that was sweet. I liked Yue, but i liked Suki more. I guess i always wanted a resolution to that, and i think you summed it up beautifully! Good job
SwampFoxTheThird chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is so sad! And beautifully written. This is one of the better Yue/Suki interactions I've seen in a while.
Lionmate chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
love it, simply and nice, just like this story
Qwertiness chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was so cute and so sad. Obviously, you haven't seen "The Boiling Rock." However, this was still one BAMF story. You got the Yukka and Sukka pairings just perfectly. The personalities were awesome. Of course Sokka would be torn between Yue and Suki. Of course Yue would want Sokka to move on. Of course Suki would want to become brave, and would understand. Anyway, I love this. Farewell.

Peace,

Reese
tigerlilly955 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
wow, you are an amazing writer!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This fic was so, so awesome! Thanks for writing and posting it. D I'd been hoping for something like this when I watched the Avatar series, and I've found it in the form of your fic!

Love the way Suki and Yue came to accept each other, and how Yue gave Sokka and Suki her blessings at the end. It's definitely a sweet way to end the story. D
Churnok chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
A bit mushy for my tastes, but still a good story that settles the Yue vs Suki conundrum in a way that is believable, except for the escape. It fit in with the flow of the story, but it was just too easy to be believable. I realize that this was written before the Boiling Rock, but I think my opinion of that escape would be the same even if I hadn't seen that episode. Suki is a skilled warrior being held in an enemy prison, not a helpless princess in a fairytale castle. Nor is Sokka a cookie cutter prince charming. He's far to interesting to fit the stereotype. Admittedly Appa does fit the great white steed role, but otherwise the escape is just too safe. Unless they were sneaking out somehow their escape would have been violent and difficult, either because they were fighting through prison guards or more likely because they were trying to survive a prison riot. But no matter which tactic was used the heroes would not have been out of danger until they were away from the prison.

Long review short. A sweet story that is just soured by a weak prison break.
satinsilversnowflake chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
aww . . .that was so sweet! i love it!
AshZaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Suki is probably the coolest girl character in Avatar(much better than that Mary-Sue Katara *shudder*).

Wonderful story, keep at it.
Liooness chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i love your story and I'll read your other one later, thank you for all the replies.
JustJos16 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wow, a really great, and touching story! Nice ending too, great job!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Lovely piece of work.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aww, really great story! I absolutely love it, especially the last line. Amazing job!
Izzie and Hannah chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
That was so sweet and beautiful, brought small tears to my eyes!

It was very beautifully written, nice and descriptive! I loved it, really!