Reviews for My Enemy
GothicEmoSakura chapter 3 . 4/4
one word KAWAII!
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
I completely agree with you. I really like how everything turned out in the end. And I enjoyed it a lot. I liked the realistic facts of war, they gave more meaning to the story. I'm sad you didn't write more ItaSaku, because I don't like SakuraHarem, but I like your stories anyway. Thank you so much for writing them :-)
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
That was sad and ironic and funny! Nice story!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved chapter 1, on to the next!
YuYu99 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Aww... they are such a cute couple..
acetwolf94 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I love it! Its sad but its really good.
ChinkyBella chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
That's so cute :D
PaulaWaula chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely love Itachi in this story! He was so romantic in his own way and I love the ending line! I was literally jumping for joy at the end!
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I love it. You know I do. Itachi is my favorite Naruto character. This story gives him what he didn't get in the manga. He gets happiness. Thank you for that. Once again I love it. You rock. Take care.
Golden Rider chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I LOVE!

does sakura have any more names?

i really dont have a favourite since they're all great!

so here's a proposal,

you write two more chapters,

and i'll write longer reviews!

hows that?
Natasha O chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I LOVED this fanfic! It was so sweet you really should do more Itachi x Sakura I really love that pairing 3
SerenityRainfall chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I was literally awwing all the way through this story!

It was uber adorable! Great job with this and all of your stories.
XODaikoXD chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love this chap!

It was-hic-so-hic-beautiful!TTTT*sobbing non stop*

Great work!
HandonFire chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
What a wonderful conclusion.

I liked how you started this with the doom and gloom of death and pain Sakura is feeling via the loss of one of her closest friends, them BAM, happy sunshine and rainbows with the My EMEMY logic back in the bag. God, I love that.

Hell yeah, EPIC!
HandonFire chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I did not like the way everything was in the middle of the screen cause it made it harder to read, but the story was good. Almost like a poem Sakura describes war and I thought for sure she was going to die in Itachi's arms, but it looked like he saved her...why? Oh well there is that twisted, welcomed, loved, amazing logic of 'My Enemy' on the brain. I love the , "He told her he wouldn't let her die she had better not try to defy his word." part...that was amazing. How well done indeed.