Reviews for Unwanted Power
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sheer perfection~!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow. Just..wow.

Please, for the love of God, update this. Continue, let it be adopted, whatever. Just update, please.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Nice!
AWatchworkOrange chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Tense, hot and twisted- I love this pairing! The question of just how Sylar made Mohinder special looms large- and like the question of how Sylar takes any power- remains more interesting because it goes unanswered. Curious too is why Sylar chose to make Mohinder special in this way. I like the sort of co-dependency that has been fostered and tend to believe this was by Sylar's design rather than by happy accident. I love what you have done with this power as relates to POV, the God's eye view. Sylar is more monstrous because we see what Mohinder sees and also what his power sees. It strikes me that if you continued this story, the effects his actions have on Mohinder could become a powerful reason for him to want to reform. Another thing I am curious about is whether or not he managed to take Peter's power, after which killing would be for purely killing's sake. I'm glad that it like so much else is left a bit ambiguous here and open to the reader's interpretation. Marvelous work, one I'll read again and again.
bluecellphone chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
can you say win?

*likes being the crazy friend*
TeeDee chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Whoa. This was intense! Thank you for sharing!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh wow. I gotta go collect tge remainder of my brain, I think it exploded.

OK, now that I can think fairly rationally-

* I'm taking off brownie points for killing Molly and Nathan. Molly was necessary for the story, but Nathan was mean! I love Nathan! And the way he was killed, forced to watch Sylar kill his wife and kids... *hugs Nathan*

* What would happen if Sylar asked Mohinder to find someone and he refused to tell him where he is? When he was finding Peter it seemed like a burning inside, like he HAD to pinpoint the location. Could Mohinder refuse? That would make the dynamics even more interesting. You could say the first time was because he was still disoriented and wasn't aware of what he was doing.

* Poor poor Mohinder! He had to watch Molly die, has to live with himself knowing that he has her powers, he seems to suffer because of the powers (well the images) and he's with Sylar. Damn he's broken- I love it in a preverse way.

* For a second there in the store I thought he also got super hearing. He seemed to be sensitive to the sound of a pen against the counter- or was he remembering something? Flinching when the door opens I'll attribute to Sylar coming back into the room.

* Sylar talking about himself in the third person. Disturbing and kinda hot. I liked how he was doing it to ground Mohinder, to keep him there with him.

All and all- great job! It broke my heart, made me sick and turned me on. Everything that's great about this pairing!
beth chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
A very interesting idea, I can't wait to see more.