Reviews for The Music or the Misery
Writing with my phase chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
This... is... brilliant! lol

I love your story!

Update fast or I will let Rukia and Ichigo (from my story) come and make you update! *cough* not really

BUT STILL! update fast! please!
wee1bee chapter 4 . 3/15/2008
This is such a good story!Keep on writn!I want to read more of your awsome fic!)£
EmoDiva chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
Yay you updated! -jumps around excitedly- This was so cute! omg if I was singing with Ichigo, and he tried that on me, I would've been like, 'Screw the song, get over here!' XDD Anyways, that one part with Renji was kind of sad. But Ichigo can protect Rukia, no problem! Great chappie! I can't wait to see if Ichigo's second plan will work!

Stygian Styx chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
...good chapter
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
lol i seriously love all your stories and well this ones funny lol Ichigo's OC but that makes him cuter

please update soon
EmoDiva chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
AW! KAWAII! XDD omg that was unbelievably cute when Ichigo started singing with Rukia! and he's so cheerful and...happy! It seems weird for my usual Mr. Frowny-Face, but it's a nice change of pace for him! Awesome job with this chappie! I can't wait for the next one!

Stygian Styx chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
it's alright, but Ichigo is a bit OOC... Much better job at chapter length, I still consider it a little short... but then, I usually read stories with 20 page chapters. Good job so far, though.
animeme chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
you rock!
akirk85029 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Pretty good! Can't wait for the next chapter:)
EmoDiva chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Aww, I love his orange head! XDD Yea, I'm DEFINITELY liking this story! Can't wait for more! Update again soon!

EmoDiva chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Nice intro! I can tell I'm gonna like this story! Who wouldn't get lost in Ichigo's lovely eyes? XD Anyways, yea great start! I love your descriptions!

Stygian Styx chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
alright so far.. but you should combine chapters 1 and 2
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
...this is alright...for a start...of a prologue.

Seriously, it's alright, but you should try to break at least 300 words. that way, people get a feel for where the story is going, so more of the people who read it will want to see the other chapters.