Reviews for Tears and Sympathy
Sokulski chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Wow, this was very cute!
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
The day Bellemare died and the day Kunia died right? (sp? on both)
Ilex Crataegus chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Beautiful :)
KazeCat chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very, very touching... Somehow fit the characters, and I really loved the few, yet really well written and perfect placed sentences. Awesome.
fido02 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
should've been waay longer
Jasmin Kaiba chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was simply long ago was the anniversary of my big brother's death, the second one, and it feels like I just lost him yesterday not two years ago. But I recently married my best friend from childhood days and we lean onto each other for comfort, in two days it's his brother's death anniversary. It'll be a normal day, but I know he'll spend the night on the balcony looking atthe stars his little brother adored, and I will be there to lend him my shoulder and my love.

Pain is always easier when it's shared, even though I have a twin sister I can find comfort only in my husband, the only person who knows me fully.

Very beautiful and sweet, I really feel this story.

Take care,

Jasmin
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
German girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This is just so sweet. And though there are only a few short sentences it really showa emotions! its cute
cloudsdreams chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
It's too cute.

It's almost make me cry but I can't explain why '

It's just...so "real" (well, I can't explain it)

Anyway, I like it.

Congratulations.

Cloudsdreams

PS : sorry if I made mistakes due to my (very) bad English '
Nehszriah chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ah, I see. Consolation on the anniversary of a death. Nami has Bellemere, who she does not want to disappoint and avoid at all cost making her death in vain. Zoro has Kuina, taken away too early for comfort and now shoulders both his dream and hers. Short, sweet, but definately got the point across.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/29/2007