Reviews for Tears of an Angel
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
The best fanfic. so far relating to issues in society.
beaniek4 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
This was a great story! I loved it very much! Great work! ;D
ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE 4EVER chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Thank you, OrganizationX, for this wonderful, beautiful and, more importantly, meaningful fanfic. I support Gay Rights very much, and I love your author note at the end. I'm disgusted with how a majority of people act out against gays, and too hope for a world with love, peace and acceptance.

From the first chapter, you captured me. I cried when Shuichi got attacked and cried more as I continued to read. But there was also parts of your chapter that made me laugh (I loved when Yuki bought a chain and collar! Hahaha, Yuki, you possessive Seme!), and love all the places they visited and love how you described them in great detail. All I can do now is applaud you to the highest Heavens and thank you over and over again. This fanfic is one of my favourites and I will continue to read it even though it is completed because that how much I love this story.

I hope you make more stories like this one, for I will favourite and review each one if you would.
SilverSmile chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I thought the idea of Yuki writing a book about their lives was a great one.

I really enjoyed this story. If only we could have a more accepting and loving society.
sasunaruyaoifan1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was beautifully written story!you are an amazing writer! i hope to read more stories from you!

love,

Nana-Chan
Lareka chapter 4 . 12/19/2008
So great! There anymore coming out anytime in the near future?
Lareka chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Ah! That reminds me off the saying when it rains at a funeral then it means that the angels are crying for the loved ones left behind...

Great Story, cept for the fact that he aint got a clue as to how to solve his relationship problems when he himself rights romance...huh? that confuses the shit out of me...but good to no that he is starting to learn how to do so...

Poor Shuichi, i cry very much for the poor kid. So sad, that that would happen to him. As the saying goes:

It always rains the hardest on the people who deserve the sun...
Lareka chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ah...I is going to cry! Stupid men and there prides! Get the fuck over it! grr that makes me angry! i hate that!-

Great story by the way!-
the-bunnys-echo chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
This is such a beautiful story. Thank you!
WorldOnlyIKnow chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
truly inspiring, this story was very well written and heart felt. Thank you
Angelic Samurai chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
YES! The bastards got caught! And this story is probably my all time favorite Gravitation fanfic EVER.
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I read the first chapter before, but I never got a chance to review it.

This story looks like it will be great. And you mixed reality with a manga/anime. I think you're doing a really good job with this.
hinatachan the yaoi lover chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
i loved it so much _
UniversalOverlordess chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
First of all, your story rocks. I totally agree with you on the issue of homosexuality. Anyway, you're an awesome writer and I look forward to seeing more stories from you!

UniversalOverlordess

*writes you brownies*
Shadows of Starlight chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
Thank you, thank you for writing this, seriously. I think it was fantastic, and I love how you addressed issues of homophobia. I've never experienced a hate crime, but I completely understand the prejudice. Thank you again, terrific story. Blessed be. The Aqua Mirror?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »