Reviews for Relentless Pursuit
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Great story. You nailed the characters. Loved Ducky checking Gibbs for fever...The whole scene hilarious...More, I want more Gibbs hurt and Ducky hovering over him...
dweenamarie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I like it! I couldn't help laughing at Ping-pong Gibbs, blocked in by his team. At the hospital, though, I noticed you didn't have him on an IV. And how'd he sit up without noticing the handcuffs? I think the IV offers more opportunities for laughs; maybe have him trip over the pole on his way back from the bathroom? Then the doctor can knock him out, and the team can laugh when he tries to explain his black eye? :)
whoska chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I just started reading ncis and found your I would let you know I have read it twice and think you did a great job on it. Think you have really got Gibbs nailed right thanks for shareing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
A lovely example of Gibbs' stubbornness
MilesHighOnWheels chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
You definitely have some skillz 'cause they're perfectly in character. :D I loved the one line "If looks could kill, Tony and Kate would have been collateral damage in Ducky’s ball of flames." LOL You can tell that Gibbs isn't up to par when he doesn't head slap Tony.

Anyhoo, thought I'd try to encourage you with your writing and hopefully you'll post more. :)

Kus
Snotwing chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Haha! That was great. Loved the purple handcuffs!
imloopy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Well written, well characterised - I haven't seen the episode in question, but want to even more now.

Thanks.
Retired FF Writer chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Great story! Loved the purple fuzzy handcuffs. LOL
NarcissaMalfoy3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
This is really good! You should definitely write more in addition to it. I like seeing how the rest of the team cares about Gibbs.
LisaG chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loved this alternate/additional ending to Bete Noire! I always hate it when shows downplay injuries and even though it was a through and through gunshot not hitting anything vital, it went through Gibbs' flesh and muscle and HAD to hurt. This was a very realistic addition, yet, kept everyone in perfect character. Really liked it! I hope you write more NCIS stories.
LisaG chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Loved this short piece! I always thought Jethro recovered MUCH too fast from a "through and through" gun shot wound. Anything like that would really need surgery or at least time in the hospital recovering. Keep writing! :)
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Loved this story!

I'm only a very recent fan of NCIS (but a long time fan of such things like Stargate) and in particular Gibbs' character. I just wish there were more well written whump fics out there like there are for SG. Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see what you come up with in the future lol!

Great job and very much in character too.
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I wanted to review this when FFic new was on the fritz, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Loved the concern and I know how you love the whumping, well done! Nice closing paragraph.
louise chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
i loved whumping is my write more gibbs hurt fic.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow, brilliant story! Loved your writing style - it flows wonderfully! And poor Gibbs. It's so like him to be more worried about Ari than about his own health.

Well done with this, it was a lot of fun to read!

Blessed Be,