Reviews for Donut Heaven
Questfan chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
The first chapter had me cracking up laughing with the guys going back and forth. Great job on the dialogue. I like the way Hutch finally got through Desmond's tough casing and the suspense was really well done. Chalk up another one!
janet brown chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
loved this story i liked the first one in chapter 4 just seemed right but im no expert
Bobbie Barkley chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wow, I don't come to FF for a couple of days and look at what I missed. This is a great story. I loved the dialog between Starsky and Hutch, very realistic, and the shower scene made me laugh.

I could see this, and maybe even smell this thanks to your great descriptions. YUCK!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination and talents with us.
ollie bear chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Dearest Karen,

Sorry it has taken me so long to read and comment on these last four chapters.

This is one fantastic story. Right mix of humor and tension. Very good read.

I loved all the details...I felt like I was in that smelly sewer with Hutch. And the humor...the ketchup in the shampoo bottle was priceless.

Looking forward to your next story. Hope it will be soon!

Hugs,

Debbie
Starsky's Strut chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
HI Karen,

Okay you are making me blush with your compliments. *BLUSH* See?

I finally found a few minutes to review. It was a pleasure to break from my busy RL to beta this wonderful story. Thanks for asking me. I wish I had time to review each and every chapter.

This is really one of my favs of your stories. You have a terrific grasp of the guys, their banter and how they would react in any given situation. This story showcases your skills as a writer and a story teller. I feel that you have reached higher, futher and really stretched yourself with this one.

You also had some believable OCs in here as well. Demon and Silverman were well thought out and felt real to me.

I enjoyed how you brought in Kiko and his own growing pains. A young man, without a father and a working mother -with too much time on his hands could easily be caught up in a gang. I'm so glad you had him learn from S&H and go to Hutch, his big brother, when things went wrong.

Thanks for taking us along on this journey! All I ask is that you do it again some time real soon!
wuemsel chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
*grin* Loved the ending, of course! That was a great read; hoping for more soon!
aussie angie chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
Thank you for a great story. Im a Starsky fan so enjoyed story that are more on hurting him with Hutch as the rescuer anyway can't wait for your next story maybe it will be about Starsky.
Ukkie chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Hi Karen,

Finally I found time to read your lovely story.I really got a bit claustrofobic myself sometimes!Btw,I liked the idea of writing two chapters 4.I think I can't choose wich one I prefer I'm be my still tired ,I enjoyed this story very much.

Love and sunshine,

Nelleke
rsb57 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
I enjoyed this very much. but now I need a sequel! Let's get Hutch and Desmond together. Desmond, Kiko and Hutch would make a nice family!

Becky
mic19671967 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
I really enjoy your story.

Mic (the wife)
brook5 chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
hey there...great story...loved the ending
Jan in VA chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
Hi Karen!

I love this part of your story, but I admit to being ignorant! I don't understand what this part has to do with the rest of the story with "Keiko" involved in a gang and "Hutch" saving "Ice"?

Please...PLEASE let me know how dense I REALLY am! OK? GRIN!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Hutch-is-gorgeous chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Oh I do LOVE this story! Chapter Five and Six have the hurt Hutch, plus the EXCELLENT story telling and dialogue between Desmond and Hutch going on too!

Love you!

With love,

Pooh
aussie angie chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Poor Hutch the smell must of be so strong will he be alright with Starsky by his side he will can't wait for the next chapter.
wuemsel chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
Uh, I LIKE this story! Loved the interaction between Des and Hutch, that was sweet. Can't wait for more!