Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened to John Munch
TheAmberFox chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I'd cry if Munch died.
Emma chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Very nice! I like Munch and enjoyed his presence on Homicide and SVU. You seem to have captured him perfectly.
Luvya chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
This was the chapter that inspired my own thoughts on the Gordan Pratt murder theory and my own story Homicide. Yours is so brilliantly done I could see the images with ease.
iconoclasticone chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
oh, wow, that was amazing. I love munch so much, and there isn't enough fiction surrounding him. Beautiful job of capturing his essence. Keep up the goods!
LSMunch chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Wow. This was awesome. And I'm really glad these are fie things that *didn't* happen to Munch.

Anyway, great work. Would love to see some more Munch from you. :D
Metalchick36 chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
Oh No! I hope Munch gets cleared of this charge!
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
So we end up heading right where we started: same case, same location, same show. Clever! You also wrote the piece well. You've depicted Cragen's poker face, Pembleton's impassiveness and physical changes, and John's calm acceptance of his situation, including his last look at the New York precinct. It was a rather sad ending that was made bearable by Munch's courage in the face of a grim future-and by the fact that it is one of "Five Things That Never Happened to John Munch."

Great job. You wrote a terrific series of pieces. And you've always managed to put so much into your short oneshots. And that takes talent. Again, great job.
Cardinal Robbins chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Such a tour de force. I had long been speculating what you'd come up with for the last installment, and was thrilled with what you did. I've always felt that John murdered Pratt, and was amused when Belzer admitted the same opinion. This was magnificent, really. Now that your series of five is over, I feel a pang of sadness. Think you could come up with five more?

You really pegged Pembleton flawlessly, too. God, how I *love* HLOTS. This was a genuine treat to read, each and every chapter.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
A very in-depth look at John's feelings after he helped bring down the "orphanage" that supplied upscale men with children.

I remember John's apparent anger when he told the man behind the desk to rise and put his hands up "...NOW! NOW! NOW!" So, it doesn't surprise me that he would reaction so banefully at his alter ego's reflection.

Another great chapter. Keep it up.
Cardinal Robbins chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Very good and a great twist at the end. I'm already wondering what you'll come up with for Chapter 5. This is such a cool series.
mercy4vr chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
I miss Homicide: Life on the Streets. Luckily, I live in Indiana and I get a Chicago station (WGN) that plays one ep of it each weekday! Hmm..I never thought to read any Homicide fics...

I'm enjoying this fic and looking forward to your next post!
Cardinal Robbins chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Another great chapter. I love the fact Sarah didn't get blown up in this AU! Yay! I always thought those two would have made a cool couple. I much prefer this to what really happened to Emily. *sniffle*
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
No, I'm not going to sue you. Munch does need a good alternate reality. In fact, maybe we all do.

By the way, is Sarah the reporter and rape survivor from the first season?

Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying these one-shots as much as I've enjoyed longer stories.
bardsgrl4evr chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is an absolutely fabulous series, I've been catching the reruns of it on cable for almost a year and a half now. I love it to bit and this is the first piece I've seen going back to this show and it's great! Five stars all the way.

Ciao,

Crys
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Svu rocks and Munch rules cool story:)