Reviews for Anata
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was beautiful!
Rayneydays chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
There were tears in my eyes the entire time. This was too perfect.
sp4rkl3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This fic gets to me every time... Out of all the fics I've read (and re-read) I have wait longer before touching this one again. So many feels...argh, my poor little heart!

Thanks for sharing
nancy103 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
What a beautiful side story! This was so hopeful and warm.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow! This is the epilogue for Second Chance?
mayraaler chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
i just loved this
Naomi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oi, you have a talent for making me bawl like a little baby !

Loved it.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I absolutely love the ending of this one shot. The simple words "I know you" and "I'm glad" say so much when it comes to Vegeta, especially since his memories have been wiped.
koii chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So sweet and touching. And just imagining how cute Vegeta Jr. would be warms my heart.

Only thing is that since this is the Mirai timeline...how would Pan exist? Unless Gohan managed impregnate someone/Videl before he was killed by the Androids...

Other than that, great story. An epilogue that does justice to Bulma Briefs :)
Onba chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
A kind of sad begining but a sweet ending. I love it!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
So sad, but so sweet also. You know how to make people cry I'm very happy for the way things turned out for them. I really believe they'll find each other in the next life :)
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
What a heart-wrenching story but also amazingly sweet.

I love the whole story and I will definitely re-read this fic whenever I need some 'Chicken Soup for My Soul' :D
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very touching. I really liked it.
One percent chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
it's touching! that's fantastic! and the feelings were so real when she was contemplating her old hands. you described how it felt to be old and unable to do things so well.

I love the end XD actually, I want more XD
adelaidechoc chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Hwa

It's a very romantic piece, bittersweet enough to make me cry (and I (almost) did).

Great job! ;)