Reviews for Penthouse
Ash chapter 1 . 3/24
LOL! This was hilarious! I loved it!
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I officially laughed out loud. Literally. Now, I'm getting weird looks from the other library patrons.

I loved Castaway, and I'm glad you did this one separately. It would have messed up the flow of the larger piece, but this is something that needed to be done. Humor being essential and all that jazz, yada yada...you rock.
LouLou30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Brilliant - soooooo funny! I loved the way it went from being almost possible to wtf! ... robot Logan ... so funny! (sorry for overuse of exclamation marks!)
MutantSquirrel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I reread this after reading it first a few weeks ago. It made me giggle. I really look up to you and your writing style hoping you'll come back to fan-fiction soon and finish Week of the Cat.

Thanks for all your awesome work.
b chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg i died laughing!
nell9 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Halarious! Logan the evil robot...I like it.
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
LOL

Ok, 'robot-Logan' would be kick ass, cause it explains SOO much...

Melissa
milkyway22 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Alec’s eyes fell shut in hope. “Please tell me we get to go to a brothel and Max must dress skankily while I pretend to be her regular client eventually resulting in a very public sexual display.”

Oh my god! *Squeal*

This was the greatest line!

However a thought just popped in my head and I would so love you to pieces if you could just make it happen in a story...Alec having to dress skankily as a male stripper (what are they called?) and Max being his reg and sitting in his lap and such.

*Fans self* Now that would be awesome!

Hmm maybe I should write in to Kripke to please please write a scene as such for Dean in Supernatural...*EG*

What can I say about this its just a seriously awesomely fantastic piece!

I was going to say I loved the funny as hell scene between Alec and Max with him "accidentally" rubbing against her and whatnot but then I read the next scene and it was friggin great too!

Did I mention you rock?

But how could you not include this in the story?

I had been wondering what the dream was all about when you mentioned it.

Although I do think it would have been better if it had taken place earlier then what you have it marked for in the end here.

Like maybe before they'd left?

Or on the boat?

Or even the escape boat?

Or when they first got to the island?

Anyways it was a great piece!
quirks chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Am in serious Castaway withdrawal so I poked around a bit and found this! Heh! The story is awesome and hilarious and then reigns itself in to poignantly touching. Great job!

Hope to see more of the Castaway universe!
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
ROFL! Crack fic at its finest!
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Loved that dream sequence it was so funny! great story!
Crogos chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Love it! The dream was hilarious. Hahaha, love that Logan is a robot. The waking up part was cute too, with Max waking Alec up. I enjoyed this little interlude a lot. Anyways...I can't wait for the next chapter of Castaway to come out!
mars494 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Loved it!

Very funny and great ending!
Pai2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This was frekin hilarious - which is something I've been meaning to mention about Castaway also. It's ust so hard to remember to tell you all that I appreciate about that story because there is SO much in each chapter. So I'm glad you wrote this so I can let you know how funny you are ... pasta for monkeys Ha!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hehe that was hilarious... now I've gotta go read the story this fic is companion to. :)