Reviews for Let Me know
Guest chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this story! it's perf, thank you for writing it although my twisted wanted Hermione to have sex with Voldie.. Not end up with him though! It's DRAMIONE forever
Guest chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Oh i Hope she sleeps with him and that her dark side takes over some ;P
Ladii Emelia chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
This was a wonderful story. I didn't see the cancer coming. Also, I'm a med student and found your idea to be brilliantly incorporated with the overall plot.

I enjoyed this story very much. Can't wait to read the sequel now.
JstDani chapter 27 . 9/16/2011
I did not guess it was a brain/breast tumor.. I feel really stupid now because it seems like such an obvious answer now that i know what it was! haha! I really enjoyed this fic! And i thought the twist at the d was great! You always expect something magical going on that something "muggle" is a nice unexpected twist! :D
JstDani chapter 17 . 9/16/2011
I just found this fic and i was going to wait til i finished it to review, but i just wanted to say i really enjoyed this chapter and what you did with it! :D I am now going to eagerly continue reading!
aviddaydreamer chapter 27 . 8/5/2009
Well, I just stayed up until 5:00am reading this, so that's pretty high praise in and of itself, don't ya think? Anyway, I enjoyed it, I thought it was interesting and exciting, and made me want to throw my laptop at certain points (I'm obsessed with Sirius, so I wasn't too happy about his performance at the party-not that I think you shouldn't have written it, I just got upset, which means I was into the story...whatever, you know what I mean). Anywho...great fic, I'm sure I'll be reading some more of your work in the near future. :)
SilverSlytherinWitch chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
this is great.
granger-malfoy chapter 27 . 1/15/2009
wow this is a good story and it was amzing to see why hermione had changed so drastically, well done and i cnt wait to read the sequel
Sapphire L. Grey chapter 19 . 4/22/2008
OMG! Draco LOVES Hermione! He's finally starting to see it! (Or has he before, but never let Hermione know?) but anywho, they are perfect for each other! I hope that Ron and Harry won't be mad at her verry much longer. (Or are they pretending?)
jessicakaycobb chapter 16 . 4/15/2008
That. Was. Hot.

Just so you know. :D

Oh, and also I wanted to say that the bit with Narcissa saying "Go after her," in her sing-song voice was HILARIOUS. Sounded just like her. I know that was at the beginning of the chappie but I still laughed like crazy.
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Overall I loved it! I thought the ending was a bit abrubt however but I did enjoy the story..

I especally like Voldemort! I always thought that he must still kind of be a man and have 'manly needs' but yeah...

Wasn't too sure when I started reading it with the whole Hermionie/Sirius pairing but thats just personal preferance for me its Draco/Hermionie all the way... I mean they are totally meant for each other!

But yeah...

Nicole
boopotter chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
I really enjoyed this story and i am so glad that you are writing the follow up. x
Power-Piszr chapter 27 . 3/16/2008
I really did enjoy this story i like that its not all butterfly's and unicorns.
RomanticlyXTragic chapter 17 . 3/9/2008
I think she's pregnant!
Brutal chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
I stumbled upon your story while sifting through all completed stories over 10,0 words. While I like the idea of this story and the plot so far, I have to be truthful and inform you that this story so far lacks the detail and description I would expect from a story so well reviewed and long. While the plot and idea of this is good your writing so far has not done it the justice it deserves.

I will have a peak at your other fics to see if this is a one off.

Just wanted to give a truthful review as I felt it was neccessary.