Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
MonSolo23 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
Wow. What a great conclusion! I have enjoyed reading this story from the very beginning.

Favorite line: "There is no greater revenge than your happiness." If she can get past what Royce did to her, she truly has power over him. It ties in with the title, too. Nicely done!

I love reading the backstory fanfictions; there's a good one by "Alice Laughed" that tells Esme's backstory, but not a lot of people like writing what happened to the Cullens before Bella came along. Strange.
Angeliss chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
I loved this chapter, so much. I would say "aw", but it's not the "oh how cute" kind. It's sweet. It's real.

Rosalie is beginning to step out of the darkness. This is the first real chapter where she isn't tinged by her past. Or she is, but it isn't affecting her the same way. She has hope, now. She knows Emmett won't leave her. She knows he thinks the world of her, even knowing her past. No longer does that fear plague her. Now it's almost a normal fear, wedding day jitters. Yes, her past does have something to do with that, but it isn't the overwhelming sense of fear anymore. Rosalie has hope.

And Esme- I almost cried. I think the only reason I didn't was because I was working in the Writing Center at the time... I just got off, haha. Esme is so sweet. And she understands exactly what Rosalie is feeling. Their moment was so sweet and so true… I loved it. Esme made a sacrifice in what she told Rosalie, and I really respect her for that. Rosalie truly is Esme’s daughter.

I think that this chapter, beyond all the others, is my favorite so far. Really. Even though it was shorter than normal, even though it doesn’t have Emmett (gasp), I loved it, almost to the point of tears.
ocean-of-ink chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
wow

is this the end, or will there be more chapters?

it seems like the perfect ending to me

not that i'd complain if you wrote more
FaberriesandCream chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
Guess who found the Temporarily Allow Popups button!

Woot! Anyway...

It's so sweet! I got that tingly feeling I get when I want to go "Aw!" for ages, but my mum and sister would think me mental. How many chapters are there until the end? I love Esme's speech, she's so awesome!

Have a nice day! (Even though it's 7pm where I am D)
mandyk24 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
yae! Great work! Love Esme!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
another perfectly sweet chapter.
Queen of Tortall chapter 42 . 10/22/2008
aw, how cute!
milcrewz chapter 42 . 10/22/2008
this is the best story...i think i have a new favorite story and author...i luv it! ive been waiting for something like this cuz rosalie is my fav. and some people write too vaguely about her story but this is perfect...great job!
SupaFreak007 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
e! *crazyhappydance* This was adorably sweet...I can't wait until the next chappie! I assume that a wedding is in the near future? :) keep up the awesome work!
sarbear037 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
great job! i can't wait for the next for the next chapter! i loved emmetts proposal!

-Sarah
The Deadly Sins chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
I loved this chapter! Great job update soon
lovezrainydayz chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Oh my god! That was truly beautiful. I can't wait for their wedding!
CBRH chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Very sweet. And you can see again why Emmett was so content with being a vampire. I think he was right that if he and Rosalie were human she wouldn't have considered him (or been allowed to consider him, given her parents' attitude).
Capricorn75 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
That was perfect. Emmett is full of heart and soul. That is just what Rosalie needs for herself.
The Weatherwitch chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
aw! yay! at last!

this is really good! keep it up!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »