Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
FaberriesandCream chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
Guess who found the Temporarily Allow Popups button!

Woot! Anyway...

It's so sweet! I got that tingly feeling I get when I want to go "Aw!" for ages, but my mum and sister would think me mental. How many chapters are there until the end? I love Esme's speech, she's so awesome!

Have a nice day! (Even though it's 7pm where I am D)
mandyk24 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
yae! Great work! Love Esme!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
another perfectly sweet chapter.
Queen of Tortall chapter 42 . 10/22/2008
aw, how cute!
milcrewz chapter 42 . 10/22/2008
this is the best story...i think i have a new favorite story and author...i luv it! ive been waiting for something like this cuz rosalie is my fav. and some people write too vaguely about her story but this is perfect...great job!
SupaFreak007 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
e! *crazyhappydance* This was adorably sweet...I can't wait until the next chappie! I assume that a wedding is in the near future? :) keep up the awesome work!
sarbear037 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
great job! i can't wait for the next for the next chapter! i loved emmetts proposal!

-Sarah
The Deadly Sins chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
I loved this chapter! Great job update soon
Flowers of April chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Oh my god! That was truly beautiful. I can't wait for their wedding!
CBRH chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Very sweet. And you can see again why Emmett was so content with being a vampire. I think he was right that if he and Rosalie were human she wouldn't have considered him (or been allowed to consider him, given her parents' attitude).
Capricorn75 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
That was perfect. Emmett is full of heart and soul. That is just what Rosalie needs for herself.
The Weatherwitch chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
aw! yay! at last!

this is really good! keep it up!
mandyk24 chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
Great story! You totally cant ever end this story!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 42 . 10/21/2008
wow...that was just perfect. It nearly brought tears to my eyes.

Emmett's proposal was so meaningful and in character for him and you wrote Rosalie's hesitation beautifully.

I hate that this is nearing the end but I loved every single part.
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 42 . 10/21/2008