Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
ElenielK chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
I like Edward and Rose's friendly interaction. It's so different from how they are in other fanfics or the actual novel, but it seems more likely.
Abby Daughter of Athena chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
best storie i have ever read
FaithInSnape chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
Aww! How sweet! I want an Emmett of my own. One that will whittle me birdies. XD

Update soon! :D
MonSolo23 chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
I like this chapter. Very poignant scene with Emmett's human family. I was a little confused by the ending, though. Did Emmett carve the bird for her?

Please keep writing! I love this story.
The Deadly Sins chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
Good chapter, update soon!
ocean-of-ink chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
all right, you can tell us

who carved it?
mandyk24 chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
very sweet chapter:D thankyou for writing. I get so excited when I see email notices from you:D...Waho! im like a little kid on christmas:D...much alohaz...mandy
Capricorn75 chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
Aw! He carved how he interprets her. What a big sweetie. Of course, we already knew that. But still!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
amazing as always. I always love Edward/Rosalie interaction and having her go to his family was a nice touch, as was the wood carvings.

I'm also loving all these frequent updates.
rubiesandrain chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
AWESOME! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! :)
ElenielK chapter 40 . 10/11/2008
Why hadn't Edward and Emmett noticed Rosalie's scent? Maybe Emmett couldn't because he was distracted, but Edward wasn't, and he could here Rosalie's mind.
Queen of Tortall chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
poor, poor emmett. great job though, once again! :)
CBRH chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
I had wondered if Edward would explain Rosalie's behavior; I'm glad he did. Emmett's reaction really rang true. I just wish poor Rosalie had access to counseling so that she could understand her feelings better. Its true, as you put it, that her entire foundation is shifting. Old 'truths' have to give way to new now.
rubiesandrain chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
OMG, love it! UPDATE SOON! :)
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
Yup! That's about how I pictured Emmett would react when he found out. Great chapter.

Thanks for sharing!