Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
short sweet and very, very good.

the last lines in particular were awesome
mandyk24 chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
Oh Dang! That was AWESOMENESS! thankyou!
The Weatherwitch chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
jez1 whats with emmett? what did edward mean theres no one left? ... great chapter keep writing!
Starrletta11 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Sorry I didn't leave a longer review last time. I was about to leave and I needed to type something fast so I could add it to my story alert. Well anyway I love this story!
Bella1111 chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Great chapter! Of course Emmett was ripping apart the shed - he'd have liked to rip apart Rose's disgusting fiancee Royce instead, but he was already dead. Loved the last lines: "How appropriate, I thought, frowning to myself. For certainly, I was on very unsteady ground."
fairytale city chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
WOW this is my favorite chapter so far. i love how it shows rosalie's emotions so openly.

Update SOON! PLEASE!
Spunkette Ransom chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Really Good!
blackdollie chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
OMG this was fantastic! I loved how she slowly tortured and then killed her murderers. YOU'RE A GENIUS!
Starrletta11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
hi
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
:( this was a sad chapter..update soon! im itching for some rose/emmett :D
Angeliss chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
You know, I'm kind of shocked at myself. You see, I don't cry. And I certainly don't cry at chapters like this. It isn't even all that sad, you know? And besides, I hate crying. So you'll forgive my indignation at finding myself with tears coming my face. Okay, I'm just sniffly, and the tears are minimal. But the point is, they're /there/.

Poor, poor Emmett. He does love Rosalie, even now. She never knew, so it was hidden from us, but he does. And that makes this so much harder. Because now it isn't just Rosalie that's miserable, it's the both of them.

Edward told Emmett. That does redeem him; you're right. (To be honest, I've liked him a little less since Midnight Sun...) But this was at a point that Edward couldn't let anything slide anymore. Not without ruining things for Rosalie and Emmett.

And poor Rosalie, who's too scared to even know how she feels...

Everything is coming together in a heartrending maelstrom of emotion and it all depends on those two... I can't wait to see how Rosalie reacts to this information.

Now I am going to go and cry in peace. And then I will promptly laugh at myself and promise not to do it again. And I think I will blame your amazing writing skills for crying in the first place. Gah, I give up. Author, 1, Angeliss, 0.

(By the way, I truly do love this chapter, maybe more than the others. I'm just simultaneaously irritated with myself, and in denial, so ignore the grumpier edge of this review.)
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Oh snap
ChasingCharlie chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
O M G! i effin LOVE YOU! jeeze!you absolutly ROCK! i loved this chapter. i feel sorry for em and rose. i bet emmett feels so guilty ): update soon (even though you always do. which is another reason you rock)
The Deadly Sins chapter 39 . 10/9/2008