Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
rubiesandrain chapter 41 . 10/12/2008
AWESOME! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! :)
ElenielK chapter 40 . 10/11/2008
Why hadn't Edward and Emmett noticed Rosalie's scent? Maybe Emmett couldn't because he was distracted, but Edward wasn't, and he could here Rosalie's mind.
Queen of Tortall chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
poor, poor emmett. great job though, once again! :)
CBRH chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
I had wondered if Edward would explain Rosalie's behavior; I'm glad he did. Emmett's reaction really rang true. I just wish poor Rosalie had access to counseling so that she could understand her feelings better. Its true, as you put it, that her entire foundation is shifting. Old 'truths' have to give way to new now.
rubiesandrain chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
OMG, love it! UPDATE SOON! :)
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
Yup! That's about how I pictured Emmett would react when he found out. Great chapter.

Thanks for sharing!
SupaFreak007 chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
awesome! I love how pissed off emmett was...it really conveyed his feelings about rosalie to me as a reader!
FaberriesandCream chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
I can be original! Watch...

Poor Emmett. XDD

Hugs!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
short sweet and very, very good.

the last lines in particular were awesome
mandyk24 chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
Oh Dang! That was AWESOMENESS! thankyou!
The Weatherwitch chapter 40 . 10/10/2008
jez1 whats with emmett? what did edward mean theres no one left? ... great chapter keep writing!
Starrletta11 chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Sorry I didn't leave a longer review last time. I was about to leave and I needed to type something fast so I could add it to my story alert. Well anyway I love this story!
Bella1111 chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Great chapter! Of course Emmett was ripping apart the shed - he'd have liked to rip apart Rose's disgusting fiancee Royce instead, but he was already dead. Loved the last lines: "How appropriate, I thought, frowning to myself. For certainly, I was on very unsteady ground."
fairytale city chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
WOW this is my favorite chapter so far. i love how it shows rosalie's emotions so openly.

Update SOON! PLEASE!