Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
blackdollie chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
OMG this was fantastic! I loved how she slowly tortured and then killed her murderers. YOU'RE A GENIUS!
Starrletta11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
hi
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
:( this was a sad chapter..update soon! im itching for some rose/emmett :D
Angeliss chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
You know, I'm kind of shocked at myself. You see, I don't cry. And I certainly don't cry at chapters like this. It isn't even all that sad, you know? And besides, I hate crying. So you'll forgive my indignation at finding myself with tears coming my face. Okay, I'm just sniffly, and the tears are minimal. But the point is, they're /there/.

Poor, poor Emmett. He does love Rosalie, even now. She never knew, so it was hidden from us, but he does. And that makes this so much harder. Because now it isn't just Rosalie that's miserable, it's the both of them.

Edward told Emmett. That does redeem him; you're right. (To be honest, I've liked him a little less since Midnight Sun...) But this was at a point that Edward couldn't let anything slide anymore. Not without ruining things for Rosalie and Emmett.

And poor Rosalie, who's too scared to even know how she feels...

Everything is coming together in a heartrending maelstrom of emotion and it all depends on those two... I can't wait to see how Rosalie reacts to this information.

Now I am going to go and cry in peace. And then I will promptly laugh at myself and promise not to do it again. And I think I will blame your amazing writing skills for crying in the first place. Gah, I give up. Author, 1, Angeliss, 0.

(By the way, I truly do love this chapter, maybe more than the others. I'm just simultaneaously irritated with myself, and in denial, so ignore the grumpier edge of this review.)
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
Oh snap
ChasingCharlie chapter 40 . 10/9/2008
O M G! i effin LOVE YOU! jeeze!you absolutly ROCK! i loved this chapter. i feel sorry for em and rose. i bet emmett feels so guilty ): update soon (even though you always do. which is another reason you rock)
The Deadly Sins chapter 39 . 10/9/2008
Perfect!

Update soon!
Spunkette Ransom chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
VERY GOOD!
Claiborne chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Amazing chapter, as always.

Update as soon as you can! (:

xx Inna
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
AH!

This story is so amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Emmett's character is hilarious. ]
rubiesandrain chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
YAY! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! :)
ohxmyxria chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Oh, poor Rose...
CBRH chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Post-traumatic stress. Good plot twist! Its going to be interesting to see how Emmett can overcome Rosalie's understandable lack of trust in men, and how Rosalie can bring herself to open up enough to learn to trust again.
FaberriesandCream chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
I really liked that. I can't think of anything else to say, that's why I've got like 10 reviews that just say Poor Rose. LOL. *Hugs*
lovezrainydayz chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Omg! I don't mean to be pushy, but please update soon! That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, and what Rosalie will do, or what Emmett will be told about her. Did not expect that at all!
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »