Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Claiborne chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Amazing chapter, as always.

Update as soon as you can! (:

xx Inna
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
AH!

This story is so amazing!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Emmett's character is hilarious. ]
rubiesandrain chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
YAY! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! :)
ohxmyxria chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Oh, poor Rose...
CBRH chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Post-traumatic stress. Good plot twist! Its going to be interesting to see how Emmett can overcome Rosalie's understandable lack of trust in men, and how Rosalie can bring herself to open up enough to learn to trust again.
FaberriesandCream chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
I really liked that. I can't think of anything else to say, that's why I've got like 10 reviews that just say Poor Rose. LOL. *Hugs*
lovezrainydayz chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Omg! I don't mean to be pushy, but please update soon! That was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, and what Rosalie will do, or what Emmett will be told about her. Did not expect that at all!
mandyk24 chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Intense for sure! WOW! I was right there with them so involved. I think it is really hard to write so that someone forgets they are reading. :D...lots of respect...mandy
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
great chapter.

I was so expecting that to turn into a cliche kissing scene, though I should have know better considering the quality of your writing.

You write Rosalie's feelings so well. I wonder what will happen next. I'd love for Edward to have a word with Emmett and maybe clue him in a bit. Then again, since Edward is so concerned with not revealing other peoples secrets I don't know.

can't wait for more. I can never praise this story highly enough.
ChasingCharlie chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
aw. poor rose... update soon! and thanks for this fast one
ElenielK chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
Am I the only one foolish enough to imagine a stupid, cliche kiss scene when Rose jumped upon him? It took me some seconds to imagine how really Rose might have felt..
ElenielK chapter 38 . 10/8/2008
I like the idea that Rose didn't let her heart to Emmett because of her self control. It's realistic and Rose-like.
The Weatherwitch chapter 39 . 10/8/2008
ek! poor rosalie! stupid human...
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 39 . 10/7/2008
aww sad and angsty
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 39 . 10/7/2008
Great chapter. I loved seeing the strength that Rose posessed. Sad that she had to relive her rape but she needs to deal with it.

Thanks for sharing!