Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Ed.cullenator chapter 34 . 9/10/2008
i loved this chapter! keep up the great work.
helpsmethroughtheday chapter 34 . 9/9/2008
if i could, i'd send you a million reviews, because your story is absolutely, amazingly, perfect and deserves every single one of those million:)
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Good chapter.

Please update sooner? :D
Bella1111 chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
Oh, I am so happy to see an update from you! You are one of my favorite fanfic authors. I love how you are able to cpature just how I imagined Rosalie was and how she met up with Emmett. Of course she must have looked like an angel to him. I hope he isn't angry with her when he does come to afterwards.

And we don't give Rosalie the credit she deserves - she has a very clean record. She is very strong to fight the bloodlust.
CBRH chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
I think you've done an exceptional job of expressing the moral dilemma Rosalie was facing in this situation. I also like the internal dialogue about whether or not this man was good; would he just end up hurting Rosalie again. That's a point that other authors have missed. It stands to reason, though, that Rosalie should be leary of all men after what Royce and his friends did to her.
Capricorn75 chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
I love how you tap into Rosalie so well. I really appreciate you showing us this side of her.
rubiesandrain chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
OMG! UPDATE SOON! :)
SupaFreak007 chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
This is AWESOME! I gotta say, I never really thought about the story behind Rosalie and Emmett's romance. This is a great elaboration on the teeny tiny detail Stephanie Meyers gave in Twilight!
mandyk24 chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
oh MY GODNESS! You are amazing! My heart is racing! MORE! pleasee:D...hahahha. I LOVED being in her head as she was debating! Its been a while since ive been wisked away like that and i really really enjoyed it:D. thankyou!
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
yes you are dragging this out...yes you are evil...and no i dont hate you for it...just update soon! :)
FaithInSnape chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
Once again, an amazing chapter. I have to say - again - that I absolutely *love* the way you portray Rosalie. I think you really have her down and it's refreshing.

I eagerly await your next update! :)
sarbear037 chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
ah! i hate cliff hangers! thanks for providing a great distraction while im supposed to be writing an essay! its so tedious, and it must be broken, because its not writing itself! uggh! i should probably get back to that...anyways, great job, and im so excited for the next chapter!

-Sarah
Queen of Tortall chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
*sigh* i really can't wait for the next chapter... i really
Angeliss chapter 33 . 9/1/2008
How quickly everything changes...

I forgot to mention this before (the stuff I remembered wanting to comment on, I actually went back to the right chapter, which is why you got them out of order, but now I have too much to say.)

The foreshadowing of "Vera's child", of Rosalie sneaking up to the window at night to watch him, was beautiful. A lot of people pass over that, but it adds so much to this scene... The strength of emotion and need that forced her to stalk infant Henry is the same one that makes her save Emmett now. Not even her thirst can overcome it. Wonderful portrayal.

And now I am really disappointed. Why? Because this is the last chapter out so far. And I really didn't want it to end...
Angeliss chapter 32 . 9/1/2008
I think I can laugh at this scene only because I know what happens. Emmett! He's dying, and alone, and in pain, and he still cracks a joke! He's so...Emmett! And if this is what you do with him now, I can't wait to see what you do when he becomes a lot bigger in the story...
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »