Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
SupaFreak007 chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
oh wow! that was seriously intense...can't wait till the next chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
I wonder what kind of guilt Rosalie will experience because of this.
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
Finally :) loved this chapter but please update soon! This is as close as I can get to see what Edward would have done if Bella had screamed through breaking dawn...if breaking dawn was the real thing...ahh don't get me started..just update soon :)
FaithInSnape chapter 35 . 9/21/2008
Eek. That was a tense chapter. Poor Rosalie. I can only imagine how conflicted she would feel. And poor Emmett. :(

Another great chapter. Update soon! :)
Angeliss chapter 34 . 9/15/2008
She has to be thinking that Rosalie killed him. She has to. I can't believe otherwise of Esme.

Poor, conflicted Rosalie. You say we'll accuse you of drawing this out too long, but I politely disagree. In my case, at least, I thought the pacing beautiful. Most people don't give a second thought to the turmoil that Rosalie suffers inwardly when she's traveling with Emmett. The assumption that she's shallow enough to do that irritates me. I commend you for giving her depth.

Isn't it odd how one of the most shallow characters is also one of the deepest?

Anyway, again, I loved the chapter. Thank you for posting it.
ElenielK chapter 34 . 9/11/2008
The internal conflict is insteresting. But I don't think hunting alone can be considered so reckless and smug..
Ed.cullenator chapter 34 . 9/10/2008
i loved this chapter! keep up the great work.
helpsmethroughtheday chapter 34 . 9/9/2008
if i could, i'd send you a million reviews, because your story is absolutely, amazingly, perfect and deserves every single one of those million:)
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Good chapter.

Please update sooner? :D
Bella1111 chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
Oh, I am so happy to see an update from you! You are one of my favorite fanfic authors. I love how you are able to cpature just how I imagined Rosalie was and how she met up with Emmett. Of course she must have looked like an angel to him. I hope he isn't angry with her when he does come to afterwards.

And we don't give Rosalie the credit she deserves - she has a very clean record. She is very strong to fight the bloodlust.
CBRH chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
I think you've done an exceptional job of expressing the moral dilemma Rosalie was facing in this situation. I also like the internal dialogue about whether or not this man was good; would he just end up hurting Rosalie again. That's a point that other authors have missed. It stands to reason, though, that Rosalie should be leary of all men after what Royce and his friends did to her.
Capricorn75 chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
I love how you tap into Rosalie so well. I really appreciate you showing us this side of her.
rubiesandrain chapter 34 . 9/8/2008
OMG! UPDATE SOON! :)
SupaFreak007 chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
This is AWESOME! I gotta say, I never really thought about the story behind Rosalie and Emmett's romance. This is a great elaboration on the teeny tiny detail Stephanie Meyers gave in Twilight!
mandyk24 chapter 34 . 9/7/2008
oh MY GODNESS! You are amazing! My heart is racing! MORE! pleasee:D...hahahha. I LOVED being in her head as she was debating! Its been a while since ive been wisked away like that and i really really enjoyed it:D. thankyou!
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »