Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
omg. omg. omg. omg!

please write more!

i need more!
The Deadly Sins chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Wonderful job on this. You made it worth the wait :D Update soon!
edwardlover45 chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
you are good at tapping into your inner rosalie! :-D

- morgan (aka edwardlover45)
SisterGrimmErin chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
i love it. go rosalie, this story is janesh! (PM for a long and slightly entertaining explanation.)
sounds of music chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
This was amazing! Esme's reaction to Rosalie's anger was perfect. And Roslaie not having to stuggle at all for the last murder was great! Please post again soon!
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
keep writing :)

I love this story.. because rosalie isnt really considered as much. its always about bxe.

its really important she gets her part too eh?

I wouldnt be surprised if eventually people try to copy the idea of this story (yet it will not work - originals are always the best, you know? :P)

can't wait.
rubiesandrain chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
OMC! Those last two chapters were awesome! I LOVED how she killed him! It was so drimatic! And "Merry christmas all you rapists." was a brillant plan. I am so happy you updated, and hope you update again soon.
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
I LOVE IT!

GO ROSE!

hahaha. Edward and her little spat was pretty funny, because that's how me and my brother act a lot. Not saying that we throw shoes in the wall, or anything, but we do trick eachother. :)

Jamie
Bribbie chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Well... wow... I love it when Edward get's cunfused or awestruck, it doesn't happen ofetn, but it's just so adorable when it does...

Well, That was a good death i think. I mean for the story not in general. It worked well, it was very well done. YAY!

WEll, anyway! two more to go!

Much love,

Bridget
eclipselover chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Wow, no wonder Emmett never likes to cross Rose!
FaithInSnape chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
God, I love Rosalie. She's so...gah, I can't think of the word. Devious, perhaps? She rocks. haha

Needless to say, I adore this story and can't wait to read more!
Bribbie chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
Carlise and esme argueing, i think I'd feel lower then dirt if I'd known I'd cause THAT to happen. That's almost inconceiveable. Not that they're so in love they couldn't possibly disagre or anything completly unrealistic as that, but their chacters. Both of them are very nonagressive, unless something actaully threatens their family(I did so love that in Morning Star when Carilse was beliveing Amir that the were all dead, that was utterly perfect, just I was in awe it was so amazing...) But other then that, Carilse's copacity for Compassion and Esme's for love, they just don't fight really, not just with each other, with Anyone, but esppecially not with each other. So yeah... i'd feel like the most miserable speck of dust ever if i had CAUSED Carlisle and Esme to fight with eac other, no matter how quickly it was over, they may disagree, but not fight, more like debate, reasonably. I could never do that, but somehow I could even see Carlisle and Esme's fights to be civil. lol.

ANYWAY! I must read on! Much love!

Bridget
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Wow...two brilliant chapters.

I love this story, especially the way all the Cullens stand by Rosalie no matter what and also the interaction with Edward and Rosalie.

Looking forward to next chapter already!
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
I feel like I'm running out of adjectives to describe how much I love your writing. I feel like you write the best Edward of anybody (and considering what an embarassing amount of time I spend reading Twilight fanfics...) and I love his interaction with Rosalie. They are like true siblings who will probably never get along, but still love one another. And even though Rosalie is not likable, you certainly have no problem getting me to empathize and sympathize with her. I particularly like the parental presence of Carlisle and Esme in the chapter.

Carry on!
SupaFreak007 chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Freaky...if I were one of the last dudes left I would be running like hell. Looking forward to the next chapter!
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »