Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
keep writing :)

I love this story.. because rosalie isnt really considered as much. its always about bxe.

its really important she gets her part too eh?

I wouldnt be surprised if eventually people try to copy the idea of this story (yet it will not work - originals are always the best, you know? :P)

can't wait.
rubiesandrain chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
OMC! Those last two chapters were awesome! I LOVED how she killed him! It was so drimatic! And "Merry christmas all you rapists." was a brillant plan. I am so happy you updated, and hope you update again soon.
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
I LOVE IT!

GO ROSE!

hahaha. Edward and her little spat was pretty funny, because that's how me and my brother act a lot. Not saying that we throw shoes in the wall, or anything, but we do trick eachother. :)

Jamie
Bribbie chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Well... wow... I love it when Edward get's cunfused or awestruck, it doesn't happen ofetn, but it's just so adorable when it does...

Well, That was a good death i think. I mean for the story not in general. It worked well, it was very well done. YAY!

WEll, anyway! two more to go!

Much love,

eclipselover chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Wow, no wonder Emmett never likes to cross Rose!
FaithInSnape chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
God, I love Rosalie. She's so...gah, I can't think of the word. Devious, perhaps? She rocks. haha

Needless to say, I adore this story and can't wait to read more!
Bribbie chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
Carlise and esme argueing, i think I'd feel lower then dirt if I'd known I'd cause THAT to happen. That's almost inconceiveable. Not that they're so in love they couldn't possibly disagre or anything completly unrealistic as that, but their chacters. Both of them are very nonagressive, unless something actaully threatens their family(I did so love that in Morning Star when Carilse was beliveing Amir that the were all dead, that was utterly perfect, just I was in awe it was so amazing...) But other then that, Carilse's copacity for Compassion and Esme's for love, they just don't fight really, not just with each other, with Anyone, but esppecially not with each other. So yeah... i'd feel like the most miserable speck of dust ever if i had CAUSED Carlisle and Esme to fight with eac other, no matter how quickly it was over, they may disagree, but not fight, more like debate, reasonably. I could never do that, but somehow I could even see Carlisle and Esme's fights to be civil. lol.

ANYWAY! I must read on! Much love!

Ruby-Wednesday chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Wow...two brilliant chapters.

I love this story, especially the way all the Cullens stand by Rosalie no matter what and also the interaction with Edward and Rosalie.

Looking forward to next chapter already!
Capricorn75 chapter 17 . 3/10/2008
I feel like I'm running out of adjectives to describe how much I love your writing. I feel like you write the best Edward of anybody (and considering what an embarassing amount of time I spend reading Twilight fanfics...) and I love his interaction with Rosalie. They are like true siblings who will probably never get along, but still love one another. And even though Rosalie is not likable, you certainly have no problem getting me to empathize and sympathize with her. I particularly like the parental presence of Carlisle and Esme in the chapter.

Carry on!
SupaFreak007 chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Freaky...if I were one of the last dudes left I would be running like hell. Looking forward to the next chapter!
blutak chapter 16 . 3/7/2008
This is awesome I'm so glad you wrote this since there's hardly any Rosalie stories... please update soon.
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 16 . 3/3/2008
you should have rosalie hunt one down in like someone's office...when he is all alone...that could be creepy..like the phone rings and no one is on the other side...just a suggestion

good story so far :D
Rawwkstarrlovestwilight chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
This was really good. I loved it hope you update soon its killing me to read it :I
Bribbie chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
eh not really. So long as it's dramamtic! lol

WOW! There's a lot of johns. JOhn who is trey, John Parker, and that John from the train. My dada and my grandpa's names are both John, and my friends dad's name is John. And i could prolly name a few more, but i don't feel like it! lol. Yes, lot's of Johns.

Well, Let's see what's ahppening back with our Favorite Vampire Family. The smaller version of the family anyway. We'res till awaiting, Emmett, JAzz and Alice. And Bella. lol.

But anyway! Back to Carlisle and Esme, and Edward anyway. What're they up to. Let's see thier familial bonds tighten with Rosalie.

And of course more death and mayhem!

LOL

I still can't wait for Emmett! lol.

Much love,

Lesliemac531 chapter 16 . 2/24/2008
GREAT story! I really enjoy reading your updates! This was another excellent chapter! Just have her kill the b*stards! Haha- I'll leave it up to YOU how! LOL. Your imagination is WAY better than mine! Update soon!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »