Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Bribbie chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
You know, that's normally the way girls who've been raped think.

RAWR! yeah i just roared! GAR! rape is THE MOST henious crime i can think of. Not only does it cause physical pain, but the mental and emotional truman it causes as well. The image of being tainted and Dirty, in the girls own mind. And she belives herself damaged goods. The Guilt and the shame. all of it just makes me so angry the amount of women who are put through it. It's despicable. And when the rape results in pregnacy, having to care for and carrie the reminder, or in STDs, most of which are treatable not curable, when and if they ever willing have a partner then they have to let them know of it and it just sickens me. I'm not condoning murder, far from it, it's horrible in many ways, but at least then that person doesn't have to live with lasting shame, humiliation, a distorted image of themselves, and so much more that as someone who hasn't experienced it i cannot imagine. I just *shakes head* it's just horrible.

Well... anyway Rose, who will be the first to die? and we still need to figure out the man from Georgia... his name was John i know that... but that's not a very discriptive name to go by.

Anyway... i just want to tell Rose that EMMETT will love you! You will be his Angel. And Edward cares for you too... he's just an interesting Character... with his insight into your mind he doesn't go only on looks, and he knows your true personality better then Anyone... plus he prefers Brunetes *smirks*.

Well anyway that's about all i wanted to say. Let's get the the Death and Mayhem that was promised! YAY mayhem!

Oh and I just want to say that Steven Strait should play Jacob. I know it has nothing to do with this... but i just wanted to say it. I mean he was AWESOME in 'The Covenant'.

well much love, Bedward forever (give ME Jacob)

Bridget
sounds of music chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
I think this was a really wise decesion - we needed this chapter. It was important to know Rosalie's thoughts and see where she was coming from. I felt so bad for her this chapter - which isn't something I can usually say - so congrats for being able to write this story in such an amazing way that even people like me feel their heart go out to her. Great job with this chapter, and I definitly wouldn't call it a filler, I think it was a vital part of the story. Please post again soon, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Bribbie chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
yeah... Death and Mayhem! WOO HO!

LOL... yeah...

AH REJECTED! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! see Rose thinking in Edward's presense is a bad idea. I know I would try my best not to think when i'm around him... because that little brat gives you no privacy inside your own head... not that i wouldn't love his talent myself. But yeah... inconvient when you are thinking and have him around.

lol.

ANYWAY!

Update soon!

Much love, bedward forever (give ME Jacob)

Bridget
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
You may have had a hard time writing this chapter, but I certainly had an easy time reading it! I just can't get over how well you have tapped into Rosalie's psyche. Great job, as usual!
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Death and Mayhem! HUZZAH!

haha, i really enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe you had a hard time writing it, though. It seems so perfect.
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
wow..rosalie's first rejection...was from edward...WOW!

but now she can take out her hatred and rejection out on thoose poor unsuspecting guys

lol..cant wait!

WOOHOO!
rubiesandrain chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
I can't wait to see how she kills them
eclipselover chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
good chapter. Of course Rose would think Edward would like her! Yay Edward for standing up to her
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
This is so good!

Looking forward to next update.
The Deadly Sins chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Can't wait for when Rosalie starts her revenge!
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
aaw...do they get any sweeter than esme?

i'm glad rosalie is accepting her

and i'm soo ready for her to get royce...lol...
Bribbie chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
AWE I love Esme... She's pretty amazing... and really sweet like i said Who could ever stand hurting Esme... She's too nice...

AWe Poor Rose... but she will be a wife... just not a mother.. she could always do what Esme and Carlisle have done i suppose... but then she and Emmett would have to leave the Cullens... that's not good... ALL CULLEN'S ALL THE TIME! FOREVER! YAY ok yeah anyway...

There really isn't much to say here... but it was once agian good.

Much love,

bridget
rubiesandrain chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Coolness! I can't wait until the next chapter! UPDATE PLEASE! :D
eclipselover chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
poor Rose
The Deadly Sins chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
I started getting all teared up when I read the last chapter. I thought that it was also a really good idea that you let Royce see Rosalie then wet himself! I can't wait until you do another chapter
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »