Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Bribbie chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Oh NO She di'int!

Who could ever hurt Esme? I mean COME ONE! She's the Mama... she's sweet, and loving, and understanding, she's young enough (physically at least) to not be like "Ick you're a mom, i don't wanna talk to you." but still has that mama thing when necessisary! EWho would hurt her feelings! That's just BAD!

And Carlisle... He's a sweetie as well! I mean those two... they're not even vampires! They're too tame and sweet and docile, and loving, and giving, and just like as sweet and unjudging as grandparents, young(agian not in years lived in years aged) enough to still be fun, and always there like parents! They're just too nice to be vampires! And even though they are they are too nice to hurt! Rose is a brat for hurting the two nicest people on the planet! Gr on her!

And I doubt Edward would really be upset that she didn't want to be in the family, just that she said it to Carlisle and Esme because from the stuff i've read from his POV on Stephenie Meyer's sight, and from the way he talks about his 'parents' he shares my sentiments about them, and is prolly more upset that she'd hurt their feelings than by her actions... Though I do know that he cares for her... but let me tell you, if my brother siad he didn't want to be part of the family, and left I'd wish him well and dance for joy! lol...

*shakes head* Rose Rose Rose... Ah well!

Update soon!

Much Love, bedward forever (I know that's not realavent to this but hey...) (give ME jacob)

Casey Hale chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
Wow, that was awesome, and I almost cried at the end. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Love it!

Happy Holidays!

Casey Hale
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Ouch. Poor Rosalie. :'(

and HAHAH! Smells like chicken? Halarious.
helpsmethroughtheday chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
i cant belive how well this story is written! everyone is in character and it just completely captivates me every time. please, please, please keep writting, it's amazing.
eclipselover chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
ew yuck Pig guts! great chapter
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
I'm really enjoying this story, you never read much interaction between Edward and Rosalie- especially when they were the only 'kids' in the family. You have a great writing style, very true to characters, and I appreciate that your spelling, grammar, and punctuation is correct!
Angelic Messenger17 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
i'm sure after she finally perfects the pig killing...then she will be more that ready to finish royce and his friends off...and enjoy doing it..
Bribbie chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Hm... That was a little more than brotherly kinda, maybe sorta... that was something, less than lover, more than family... idk...

I actually did know about pigs being closest anatomically to humans. Which is why i will be disecting a fetal pig some time next semester in my AP biology class, that's sure to be messy... good thing i can stomach looking at gross bloody stuff... I talking about diseases tend to make me neauseus, but i have no problem looking at blood and guts. That's sure to come in handy... Although I'd expect Rose to be a little less calm about being covered in it.

So, this is odd for me, I'm normally very jasper like, I'm pretty good at reading emotions fictional or otherwise, but i could't tell what that was Rosalie was feeling, if i didn't know any better, like if this was an idependent work and NOT fanfiction, and i didn't know the characters and what ends up happening and all that, I would think they were possibly falling in love, even though i know that's not the case, which is why it made me uneasy. And yet... hmm... idk, it's like I'm trying to like work in what i know of rose and Eddie's interactions, but they don't really do much in the books, or say much on it. Other than Edward thinks rose is pigheaded, and she thinks he's annoying. But From that Extra on SM's wedsite, the one that goes with New Moon, from Rosalie's POV after she called Edward to let him know of Bella's death, and everything thatwas going through her mind and why she did it and all that... and i geuss maybe it does kinda work, but it seems a little confused.

Anyway, that probably made no sense at all! lol

UPDATE SOON!

Much love, Bedward forver (give ME jacob)

Angelic Messenger17 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
oh

t'm all ...excited?...now

... i guess that seems a little freaky and all for me to be all excited about this...lol...but they so deserve it for what they did to rosalie

...and she is so going to get them...lol...
SilverCrescent88 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
I really like this story, what they did to rose is just horrible and its nice to no that someone can give her justice, even if it isnt real. Also its very well written, too. Keep up the good work! And again amazing job!
eclipselover chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
great chapter!
helpsmethroughtheday chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
love this story so much. exactly how i pictured her, him, everything. amazing job:)

~helpsmethruoghtheday
Bribbie chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Tee hee... Ah Carlisle... he is wonderful!

Lol... Edward is fabulous too... he's perfectly in character... very brotherly, gar you frustrate me and i love to push your buttons, but i do care for you, all wrapped up in the Edward package! Wonderful!

So Yeah... anyway... Update soon..

Much Love, Bedward forever (give Me Jacob)

hyper active pixie chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
OMC! update soon, I want to know wat happens...
ohxmyxria chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Extremely well written. I'm greatly enjoying your story.
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »