Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
You know, it was finding out that Rose killed and brutally dismembered Royce kind and his freinds that I really started to like her. I think that this is a story about Rose's golden moment.

I can't wait to see the revenge.

Master of the Boot
crmcneill chapter 45 . 5/23/2009
Excellent story. In the books, it always seems like Emmett and Rose are very much supporting characters. It's nice to see them get a story of their own. I'll be rereading this one a few times. Keep up the good work.
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 45 . 4/29/2009
Wow, this is one magnificent piece of work, certainly the best Rosalies' past fic i've read, it¿s so detailed and real, no rushing thing... at least I didn't felt anything rushed, you gave it time to everything.

Excellent work
Maximum122 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You reviewed on my story a long time ago and feel honored to have such a great writer review on my story. you have so many reviews! congratulations! okay, i'll stop now so I can finish read Rosalie's Revenge. Keep up with the writing!
geophf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
What a wonderful beginning to what a wonderful story. What touched me is that you set up everything here. You don't explain everything, yet everything is establish.

What touched me is your honesty to the characters' voices. Rosalie is lying to herself, as she always does: "Attachment? Why would I be attached to Vera's life. I'm not attached, I'm jealous. So I'll just sit out here all night, watching my friend's domestic tranquility, her peace, her happiness at her right choices, and I'll stay out here in the blackness of my own choices."

And, in the midst of her lie, you feel her struggle, already. The struggle of the Rosalie who can be, the struggle of the Rosalie who will be, if she just lets go of what got her here and embraces who she can be, who she really is under the Hale pride and vanity.

Beautiful, beautiful start for our Beautiful, beautiful Rosalie.
Atomicjinx-x chapter 45 . 4/10/2009
This story was amazing and beautiful. I absolutely loved all the twists and turns it had and all the different emtions and inner struggles Rosalie went through it was great. Beautiful story one of the best Ive read. ]
Indredi chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Oh Poor Rosalie! I'm glad you put this in... As a victim she would feel unclean and un-loveable, feelings that have formed the hard shell she shows to the world, and very important to understanding her character.
goldeneyes1918 chapter 34 . 3/25/2009
i was worried for emmett even though i know what happens
goldeneyes1918 chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
another creative killing. i kind of like that you are making them similar so that it is obvious they are done by the same person
goldeneyes1918 chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
very creative and i can totally see rosalie doing that
goldeneyes1918 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
ahh cant wait to see what she does and who is first
goldeneyes1918 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
esme is so sweet. im curious to how rose is going to find out who the man from georgia is
goldeneyes1918 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
very intersting. i always wonder what she did to the men
HeswamtoFrance chapter 45 . 3/6/2009
This was amazing. I simply adored this story. Thank you for writing it, and so well at that. Fantastic.

snowstargirl chapter 45 . 1/27/2009
I have read this story a number of times and it is still one of my favorites. You are an amazing writer! Please write more stories soon!
683 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »