Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 27 . 8/7/2009
oh, thank you for writing this! I have wanted to read something like this ever since Meyer left it out!
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
This chapter provoked an entirely new set of emotions.

First, there was a sick sort of thrill as Rose gets to learn how to off a pig. I liked how she learnt the sublte nuances of it and how she observes the living creatures versus the corpse. It was really erie, but cool.

Then, she goes stalking for Royce. I really like how he's like her anti-singer, his blood spells oily and repulsive to her. That's good :D When she began to stalk Royce, that was only too cool. She literally scares the piss out of him. Then she laughs, that was so SCARY! Man, you're good.

But then there is sadness too. When she refused to aknowledge herself as part of the family. I thought that was really sad, but she's got to handle this her own way and integrate herself into the family at her own pace. So, sad, very sad.

Poor Esme, sweet dear doesn't deserve this.

MAster of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I've come back for more, this shouldn't surprise you.

Rose really did a number on that pig and I found it to be darkly humorous.

Also though, this story had it's dark and sad aspects. I really liked how Edward regarded Rose with pity, as she's so consumed by the need to hate.

The fact that she can't recognize her own emotions is really messed up. I feel bad for Rose, I feel like that I really know her.

Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I really like this. I greatly enjoy how Rose fails to understand Carlisle and his reasons for feeding on animals. Given her background, I think that her assumptions are reasonable.

Normally I don't like Rose, but you've kept her in character while making me able to sympathize with her. In fact, I really, really like her in this. I like revenge driven characters.

Edward is the perfect foil to Rose, he's like her real brother.

Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Oh yeah, I like this chapter. She's going after the prey, real clever like, battling her own repressed memories. I actually like that she has repressed memories, it helps to make her look damaged.

I actually pitied Rose's dad in this one.

You do such a good job describing each man at the table.

Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
You know, it was finding out that Rose killed and brutally dismembered Royce kind and his freinds that I really started to like her. I think that this is a story about Rose's golden moment.

I can't wait to see the revenge.

crmcneill chapter 45 . 5/23/2009
Excellent story. In the books, it always seems like Emmett and Rose are very much supporting characters. It's nice to see them get a story of their own. I'll be rereading this one a few times. Keep up the good work.
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 45 . 4/29/2009
Wow, this is one magnificent piece of work, certainly the best Rosalies' past fic i've read, it¿s so detailed and real, no rushing thing... at least I didn't felt anything rushed, you gave it time to everything.

Excellent work
Maximum122 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
You reviewed on my story a long time ago and feel honored to have such a great writer review on my story. you have so many reviews! congratulations! okay, i'll stop now so I can finish read Rosalie's Revenge. Keep up with the writing!
geophf chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
What a wonderful beginning to what a wonderful story. What touched me is that you set up everything here. You don't explain everything, yet everything is establish.

What touched me is your honesty to the characters' voices. Rosalie is lying to herself, as she always does: "Attachment? Why would I be attached to Vera's life. I'm not attached, I'm jealous. So I'll just sit out here all night, watching my friend's domestic tranquility, her peace, her happiness at her right choices, and I'll stay out here in the blackness of my own choices."

And, in the midst of her lie, you feel her struggle, already. The struggle of the Rosalie who can be, the struggle of the Rosalie who will be, if she just lets go of what got her here and embraces who she can be, who she really is under the Hale pride and vanity.

Beautiful, beautiful start for our Beautiful, beautiful Rosalie.
snowwhiterps chapter 45 . 4/10/2009
This story was amazing and beautiful. I absolutely loved all the twists and turns it had and all the different emtions and inner struggles Rosalie went through it was great. Beautiful story one of the best Ive read. ]
Indredi chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
Oh Poor Rosalie! I'm glad you put this in... As a victim she would feel unclean and un-loveable, feelings that have formed the hard shell she shows to the world, and very important to understanding her character.
goldeneyes1918 chapter 34 . 3/25/2009
i was worried for emmett even though i know what happens
goldeneyes1918 chapter 15 . 3/25/2009
another creative killing. i kind of like that you are making them similar so that it is obvious they are done by the same person
goldeneyes1918 chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
very creative and i can totally see rosalie doing that
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »