Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
ElenielK chapter 44 . 11/30/2008
Poor Eddie. It was fun to imagine him all uncomfortable lol loved the chapter, and I'm really thankful you didn't make it detailed..
Love and Rock Music chapter 36 . 11/30/2008
"You can’t love, Rosalie. Love died for you long ago."

Brilliant!
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
Lovely! It's so well written and so very touching, that I can almost imagine how Rosalie feels through the entire fanfic. I love this and I hope that you keep writing these wonderful fics!
geophf chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
... so now I've joined team Rosalie ... sigh!

What an appropriate ending. Again, thank you for this story.
geophf chapter 43 . 11/28/2008
You have done it again! You have entirely taken me by surprise. I thought this was actually two stories, Rosalie's Revenge and then Rosalie's Rebirth. But this chapter, you weave the theme of revenge back into the story, reflecting it on her Tennessee revitalization so that it is actually a story of revenge, but not revenge at all but a realization of happiness.

A wizard of words, you are. Again, pure magic.

Thank you for sharing your wondrous gift!

geophf chapter 37 . 11/28/2008
"Vampires? I though you had some bad news, like you were Papists."

Hey! I resemble that remark!

... and I didn't know Bella would be making an appearance so early here: "Stupid human impulses" indeed!

I lovelovelove every chapter of this series. Sigh, filled with regret however ... I wish this was a vampire story so it would go on forever. Sigh ... again.

geophf chapter 30 . 11/28/2008
I subtitle this chapter "Go Team Edward (Finally!)". I'm glad Edward put his best foot forward in this chapter. He's such a gentleman, when he's not being a aggravating self-absorbed snob.

And such self-control for Rosalie.

Sigh. I love them all.

geophf chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
Clever! When Carlisle settled for Forks, I was concerned, checking the year, because Emmett wasn't part of the family yet, and I didn't see how they would go to Forks then Tennessee without some overly deus ex machina slight-of-hand. Voila your perfectly fitted separating ways chapter, along with Esme's triumphant victory at keeping the family together a bit longer.

And, anytime somebody sticks their tongue out at Edward in frustration making him chuckle is a good time in my book.

Goodgoodgood stuff!

geophf chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
You do not rest on greatness, do you? But push forward past it to further amazement.

I have never seen this in fanfiction: a letter from Esme, but it fits so perfectly in the post Jane Austenian time, that it, in retrospect, is an obvious maneuver.

That is what genius is: creativity so compelling that it obviously works.

geophf chapter 16 . 11/28/2008
Doubt followed by resolve. Puppy-dog vampire boy followed by lascivious bums. This chapter, a study in contrasts, dances a wonderful pas de deux.

Bravo.

geophf chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Sigh.

Phenomenal. As always.

The depth of your portrayal ... is it a sin to use the word stunning too often?

I do hope Edward is shadowing her ... the Cullens leaving one of their own to fend for themselves, especially a newborn, and especially where there is danger present, seems so unlike them.

I liked the "easy" ("easy" that is for human-vampire interactions) with Mr. Dearborn. What a well-placed interlude.

Can I mark this story as a favorite twice?

Too good; just too good. That's all I have to say for now.

geophf chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Um. Are consistent one note reviews helpful? You surprise me with the consistently good writing quality. You surprise me with the uncompromising honesty to the characters. So far you have failed, wonderfully so, to make the characters one dimensional, but you have also not varied from their defining characteristics. Neither Esme and Rosalie had one false note in the concerto they played in this chapter.

If you have some residue from the pure magic potion you've consumed, then I'd love to take a sip as well, so I can read better what you've written.
geophf chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Oh! Each chapter has a pearl (the last one being a pearl among swine ... ha!), but this one is a pearl polished to the finest quality. Why do we say things that are hurtful to ourselves and to the ones we love? I can feel the pain Rosalie inflicts on herself as she hurls these stinging words, unintentionally, right into Esme's heart.

Good, honest chapter!

geophf chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Aw, shucks! Only three chapters in, and now I'm hooked to this series. Excellent writing and in-character dialogue have won me over.

Sigh, I didn't desire to fall in love with this series ... you're that good.

Marked as a favorite.

geophf chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Excellent! They weren't just "some of Royce's friends"; no, they have names and histories, and there's even a lamb among the wolves. This is a very promising, well-constructed, start to this series. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »