Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
goldeneyes1918 chapter 9 . 3/25/2009
very creative and i can totally see rosalie doing that
goldeneyes1918 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
ahh cant wait to see what she does and who is first
goldeneyes1918 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
esme is so sweet. im curious to how rose is going to find out who the man from georgia is
goldeneyes1918 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
very intersting. i always wonder what she did to the men
HeswamtoFrance chapter 45 . 3/6/2009
This was amazing. I simply adored this story. Thank you for writing it, and so well at that. Fantastic.

George
snowstargirl chapter 45 . 1/27/2009
I have read this story a number of times and it is still one of my favorites. You are an amazing writer! Please write more stories soon!
ALPS88 chapter 45 . 12/2/2008
*claps and cheers* That was a really nice ending. You showed a different side of Rosalie Hale, she's not a bitch all the time, she has feelings and she went through a lot, this fic made me appreciate her more. :D It was so realistic and well-written.
ALPS88 chapter 42 . 12/2/2008
aww.. I love this chapter :D who knew Emmett had it in him. )) Emmett's so sweet here, if he just didn't marry Rosalie, he'd be mine. )) Great job! You write really well! I could visualize and feel their emotions so well, it's realistic :D
ElenielK chapter 44 . 11/30/2008
Poor Eddie. It was fun to imagine him all uncomfortable lol loved the chapter, and I'm really thankful you didn't make it detailed..
Love and Rock Music chapter 36 . 11/30/2008
"You can’t love, Rosalie. Love died for you long ago."

Brilliant!
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
Lovely! It's so well written and so very touching, that I can almost imagine how Rosalie feels through the entire fanfic. I love this and I hope that you keep writing these wonderful fics!
geophf chapter 45 . 11/28/2008
... so now I've joined team Rosalie ... sigh!

What an appropriate ending. Again, thank you for this story.
geophf chapter 43 . 11/28/2008
You have done it again! You have entirely taken me by surprise. I thought this was actually two stories, Rosalie's Revenge and then Rosalie's Rebirth. But this chapter, you weave the theme of revenge back into the story, reflecting it on her Tennessee revitalization so that it is actually a story of revenge, but not revenge at all but a realization of happiness.

A wizard of words, you are. Again, pure magic.

Thank you for sharing your wondrous gift!

geophf chapter 37 . 11/28/2008
"Vampires? I though you had some bad news, like you were Papists."

Hey! I resemble that remark!

... and I didn't know Bella would be making an appearance so early here: "Stupid human impulses" indeed!

I lovelovelove every chapter of this series. Sigh, filled with regret however ... I wish this was a vampire story so it would go on forever. Sigh ... again.

geophf chapter 30 . 11/28/2008
I subtitle this chapter "Go Team Edward (Finally!)". I'm glad Edward put his best foot forward in this chapter. He's such a gentleman, when he's not being a aggravating self-absorbed snob.

And such self-control for Rosalie.

Sigh. I love them all.