Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
geophf chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
Clever! When Carlisle settled for Forks, I was concerned, checking the year, because Emmett wasn't part of the family yet, and I didn't see how they would go to Forks then Tennessee without some overly deus ex machina slight-of-hand. Voila your perfectly fitted separating ways chapter, along with Esme's triumphant victory at keeping the family together a bit longer.

And, anytime somebody sticks their tongue out at Edward in frustration making him chuckle is a good time in my book.

Goodgoodgood stuff!

geophf chapter 22 . 11/28/2008
You do not rest on greatness, do you? But push forward past it to further amazement.

I have never seen this in fanfiction: a letter from Esme, but it fits so perfectly in the post Jane Austenian time, that it, in retrospect, is an obvious maneuver.

That is what genius is: creativity so compelling that it obviously works.

geophf chapter 16 . 11/28/2008
Doubt followed by resolve. Puppy-dog vampire boy followed by lascivious bums. This chapter, a study in contrasts, dances a wonderful pas de deux.

Bravo.

geophf chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Sigh.

Phenomenal. As always.

The depth of your portrayal ... is it a sin to use the word stunning too often?

I do hope Edward is shadowing her ... the Cullens leaving one of their own to fend for themselves, especially a newborn, and especially where there is danger present, seems so unlike them.

I liked the "easy" ("easy" that is for human-vampire interactions) with Mr. Dearborn. What a well-placed interlude.

Can I mark this story as a favorite twice?

Too good; just too good. That's all I have to say for now.

geophf chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Um. Are consistent one note reviews helpful? You surprise me with the consistently good writing quality. You surprise me with the uncompromising honesty to the characters. So far you have failed, wonderfully so, to make the characters one dimensional, but you have also not varied from their defining characteristics. Neither Esme and Rosalie had one false note in the concerto they played in this chapter.

If you have some residue from the pure magic potion you've consumed, then I'd love to take a sip as well, so I can read better what you've written.
geophf chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Oh! Each chapter has a pearl (the last one being a pearl among swine ... ha!), but this one is a pearl polished to the finest quality. Why do we say things that are hurtful to ourselves and to the ones we love? I can feel the pain Rosalie inflicts on herself as she hurls these stinging words, unintentionally, right into Esme's heart.

Good, honest chapter!

geophf chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Aw, shucks! Only three chapters in, and now I'm hooked to this series. Excellent writing and in-character dialogue have won me over.

Sigh, I didn't desire to fall in love with this series ... you're that good.

Marked as a favorite.

geophf chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Excellent! They weren't just "some of Royce's friends"; no, they have names and histories, and there's even a lamb among the wolves. This is a very promising, well-constructed, start to this series. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Claiborne chapter 45 . 11/27/2008
Amazing story (:
The Author's Pen chapter 45 . 11/26/2008
You did a really remarkable job with this story. It was very true to both characters, and amazingly heart warming. Have you thought about writing a story about Alice? (Or any of the other Cullen characters?) I'd love to read something along those lines.

It was a wonderful story. I hope to read more from you.

S. Serenity
Bella1111 chapter 45 . 11/25/2008
Thank you Monica for a beautiful ending. I loved Rosalie's Revenge, from start to finish. It made me like Rosalie more. Good luck with your writing in the future!
The Weatherwitch chapter 45 . 11/25/2008
yay! aww thats so cute! hehehe!

im sad that si the end of the story but it is a really good one! well done!
Shadowdogjames chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Loved the series it was good looking forward to another you can make.
ChasingCharlie chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
aw... what a good story! i'm sad it's over... BYE FOR NOW!
rubiesandrain chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
AW! I love this story, but oddly I am somewhat overjoyed to see it end. It's one of those fanfics that you find, and it's so rarely awesome the you WANT the author to update and you WANT to read the chapters- even if they're as long as yours always are. They were just so well written that you got sucked in, and its like you wanted to hear the ending, and I loved it! Great ending to a great story!-Abby
689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »