Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
Claiborne chapter 45 . 11/27/2008
Amazing story (:
The Author's Pen chapter 45 . 11/26/2008
You did a really remarkable job with this story. It was very true to both characters, and amazingly heart warming. Have you thought about writing a story about Alice? (Or any of the other Cullen characters?) I'd love to read something along those lines.

It was a wonderful story. I hope to read more from you.

S. Serenity
Bella1111 chapter 45 . 11/25/2008
Thank you Monica for a beautiful ending. I loved Rosalie's Revenge, from start to finish. It made me like Rosalie more. Good luck with your writing in the future!
The Weatherwitch chapter 45 . 11/25/2008
yay! aww thats so cute! hehehe!

im sad that si the end of the story but it is a really good one! well done!
Shadowdogjames chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Loved the series it was good looking forward to another you can make.
ChasingCharlie chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
aw... what a good story! i'm sad it's over... BYE FOR NOW!
rubiesandrain chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
AW! I love this story, but oddly I am somewhat overjoyed to see it end. It's one of those fanfics that you find, and it's so rarely awesome the you WANT the author to update and you WANT to read the chapters- even if they're as long as yours always are. They were just so well written that you got sucked in, and its like you wanted to hear the ending, and I loved it! Great ending to a great story!-Abby
CBRH chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Thanks so much for a great story! I've added you to my "author alerts" in case you do write some more fanfic (Carlisle could be a fascinating study, but admittedly a lot of work, with all the history you would need to reference).
The Deadly Sins chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Loved it! Perfect way to end it. Thanks for posting this on the website :D
lovezrainydayz chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Aww, that was so beautiful. I read Chapter 44 and then went to this one and noticed the "Epilogue" at the top of the page and was like "What? Already?"...but, I guess it had to end sometime. You wrote a lovely story, and I hope to read more of them soon.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
I am sad this is over but you concluded it beautifully.

This is one of the best fanfics out there and I can never praise or recommend it enough.

the writing and characterization were perfect and the whole thing was done with subtletly, class and finesse.

the wedding night was as good as the rest of the story.

Rosalie is perhaps my favourite Twilight character and this story has made me like her even more.

I hope you are very proud of this.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Great story. I think you tactfully did the wedding night. The epilogue was great too.

Thanks for sharing Rosalie's story with us.
SupaFreak007 chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
WHOOHOO! It was excellent! XD
Queen of Tortall chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
aw. thanks so much for a sweet ending and a perfect start to my thanksgiving break!

great job!