Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
The Deadly Sins chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Loved it! Perfect way to end it. Thanks for posting this on the website :D
lovezrainydayz chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Aww, that was so beautiful. I read Chapter 44 and then went to this one and noticed the "Epilogue" at the top of the page and was like "What? Already?"...but, I guess it had to end sometime. You wrote a lovely story, and I hope to read more of them soon.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
I am sad this is over but you concluded it beautifully.

This is one of the best fanfics out there and I can never praise or recommend it enough.

the writing and characterization were perfect and the whole thing was done with subtletly, class and finesse.

the wedding night was as good as the rest of the story.

Rosalie is perhaps my favourite Twilight character and this story has made me like her even more.

I hope you are very proud of this.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
Great story. I think you tactfully did the wedding night. The epilogue was great too.

Thanks for sharing Rosalie's story with us.
SupaFreak007 chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
WHOOHOO! It was excellent! XD
Queen of Tortall chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
aw. thanks so much for a sweet ending and a perfect start to my thanksgiving break!

great job!
FaberriesandCream chapter 44 . 11/24/2008
YAY EMMETT!

D

One house down... XD
Lesliemac531 chapter 45 . 11/24/2008
GREAT story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing it ;-)
Angeliss chapter 44 . 11/24/2008
You know, I fully came to this chapter kind of apprehensive. I've told people before, I just don't do lemons. I figured that if you wrote one, I would have to read it, though, because it would be so intricately tied to the plot... You don't write superflously. Everything is necessary.(Which is why I never answered that email about what you should do- It all depended on what fit the story and how it wrote. My opinion would have added nothing of value.)

But I was very pleasantly surprised. No lemon. But this chapter felt as necessary to the plot as I need air to breathe. And the ending was so sweet... When Rosalie finally sees the happiness that she can have ahead of her... It's lovely. I loved this entire chapter, and I am very glad you did it. It more than met my expectations- it surpassed them. What with the wait, especially, that is quite a feat.

I'll be back to review the epilogue, but last reviews are always ones I like to take my time with, and right now, it's 2AM for me, and I have to get up tomorrow... XP So you will be hearing from me again, and soon!
FaithInSnape chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
Aww! Such an incredibly sweet ending to such a great story! I know that I've told you this a billion times already, but it's still true so you get to hear it again; I believe you captured both Rosalie and Emmett perfectly. I love the way you write and have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I'm so sad it's over! But I'll definitely be looking forward to any stories you write in the future. Especially Rosalie/Emmett ones. ;)

Btw, this made me laugh:

"remember that at this point, Rosalie was still pretty pure minded"

Rosalie sure has come along way, hasn't she? But how could she not? Being married to Emmett and all. *Snicker*
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
I love the ending to this story :D can't wait to read more from you!
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
aw that was a cute ending!
sarbear037 chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
omg, i loved it! its was so perfect! fatabulus twilightful job!

-Sarah
JoannaMC21 chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
Loved it! This story was amazing! Loved the ending, and i loved the hcapter beforehand it made me laught out loud...poor Edward XD

But this chapter was sweet really brings out the love between Emmett and Rosalie Great Job!

I look forward to reading your other works! X3
mandyk24 chapter 45 . 11/23/2008
Hey Monica!

This story was exactly what we all needed to understand Rose! I loved it start to finish. You have some kind of talent! thankyou for taking the time! I cant wait to see what is next from you! would love to see your original work! take care and thankyou again!

a fan of your fanfic