Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge
perpetual.marble chapter 43 . 10/26/2008
yay! you have so many chapters already! i think you should make this story M, then really get into it! or, you could have a T version, and post the M version seperately... PLEAS? it'd be like a wedding present to us!
Bella1111 chapter 43 . 10/25/2008
Great chapters! I want Rose to be happy.
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 43 . 10/25/2008
I want a momma Esme. She's so sweet.

Thanks for sharing!
CBRH chapter 43 . 10/24/2008
I would have loved more detail about the "incident" and the move! On the chapter, my favorite line is "your happiness is the best revenge" - I think that is so true!
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 43 . 10/24/2008
yay! This is really good...I loved it...it shows so much of how Rose should have been...yes bitter...ut haunted...

Will you also reveal your little twist to why she hates Bella...because with this story I'm a bit confused from where she's coming from with all that hate...
The Weatherwitch chapter 43 . 10/24/2008
aw!

yay!

that is so cute!

where do alice and jasper come in?...if they do?...
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 43 . 10/24/2008
AW!

yay!
sarbear037 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
O! *girly squels*! im so excited! i cna't wait!

-Sarah
Flowers of April chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
All I can say is "Oh my god!"

I can't wait for the next chapter! Update whenever you get the chance!
The Deadly Sins chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
:D

Great chapter, update soon!
Capricorn75 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
I loved the little 'mother/daughter' talk between the two of them. I hope Rosalie can take Esme's words to heart, especially this part: there’s no better revenge than your happiness.
pirate-princess1 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
AW! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! :)
MonSolo23 chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
Wow. What a great conclusion! I have enjoyed reading this story from the very beginning.

Favorite line: "There is no greater revenge than your happiness." If she can get past what Royce did to her, she truly has power over him. It ties in with the title, too. Nicely done!

I love reading the backstory fanfictions; there's a good one by "Alice Laughed" that tells Esme's backstory, but not a lot of people like writing what happened to the Cullens before Bella came along. Strange.
Angeliss chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
I loved this chapter, so much. I would say "aw", but it's not the "oh how cute" kind. It's sweet. It's real.

Rosalie is beginning to step out of the darkness. This is the first real chapter where she isn't tinged by her past. Or she is, but it isn't affecting her the same way. She has hope, now. She knows Emmett won't leave her. She knows he thinks the world of her, even knowing her past. No longer does that fear plague her. Now it's almost a normal fear, wedding day jitters. Yes, her past does have something to do with that, but it isn't the overwhelming sense of fear anymore. Rosalie has hope.

And Esme- I almost cried. I think the only reason I didn't was because I was working in the Writing Center at the time... I just got off, haha. Esme is so sweet. And she understands exactly what Rosalie is feeling. Their moment was so sweet and so true… I loved it. Esme made a sacrifice in what she told Rosalie, and I really respect her for that. Rosalie truly is Esme’s daughter.

I think that this chapter, beyond all the others, is my favorite so far. Really. Even though it was shorter than normal, even though it doesn’t have Emmett (gasp), I loved it, almost to the point of tears.
ocean-of-ink chapter 43 . 10/23/2008
wow

is this the end, or will there be more chapters?

it seems like the perfect ending to me

not that i'd complain if you wrote more
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »