Reviews for Steering Wheels and Speed Bumps
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
lol no this is awesome the most gag with sense lots of comedy had no sense in fanfic but this one it does!
Kanon58 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
lolololol this chapter is full of laugh! awesome dude. i dont actually read mordern fics like this but you did great job!
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Hahaha Funyn Luke kinda pointed Guy talking about being a man when he himself cant get near girls lol xD so cute innocent it? XDD
J.S chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Okayyyy I feel real sorry for Luke I meen he didn't even want to learn how to drive but instead this happened stealing Asch's car, being held hostage by Anise,nearly running Asch over, almost murdered twice, being kidnapped by Jade and then rescued by his uncaring twin and man servant thing ... yeah I really feel sorry for him. And I can't help but wonder how Tear and Natalia fit into this story from how deluded ,evil, and crazy Anise and Jade's appearences were anyway I don't want any puppies to die so anyway I like this fic and would love for you to continue and thank you goodbye J.S out.
obsidianlight chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
This is my favorite chapter.

I love Jade and his comments, and the doctor mambo thing was hilarious! Asch and Guy are so funny, especially when they're together in the car...

Hahahahaha roflmao Asch is so frickin funny! Yeah OOC moment approved
obsidianlight chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Lol, favorite parts were the radio songs, guy's comment about doing the neighbors a service after running the mailbow over, and asch.

I love Asch hahaha
obsidianlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I know there's a good chance you won't be coming back to this story, but I just wanted to let you know how great it is! Whenever I need a good laugh I come to this story! Your dialogue and everyones relationship with each other is really funny :)

Just thought you should know!
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
i absolutely LOVE Asch's moment of OOC-ness! this is so freaking funny :)
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
LOL! I've never read a crack fic of ToA before and I have to admit I'm laughing my butt off here LOL! xD Very nice! I enjoyed the laughs this has brought me especially a few of the things Guy did as well as things he said to Luke.

The only part that had me a bit down was the whole driving thing. I'm freakin 19 and I'm still scared to get my license T-T! Probably because I was traumatized with the dream and experience I had. Mostly bumping into a cop or accidentally running over an old lady crossing. Heck! I even dreamt myself driving a monster truck and proceeding to lay waste on my neighborhood while Shouting "OMG! Get out of the way!" or "I'm sorry! I can't drive!" or "Mom! I think I just killed Mr. Goodmen from next door. It wasn't my fault tho! His dog lead him right in my way and the breaks wouldn't work!..."

fav'd and alerted! xD gots some funny stuff! lol!
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I...I think something died in my gut because I was laughing so hard. Granted, sometimes the humor was way out there in an overboard kind of way, but it was still funny. Too much so... Pay for my hospital bills _

I probably shouldn't be analyzing this fic too much. Can I just assume Luke's just more naive and doesn't know how to use a toaster because Guy spoils him and not because he lost his memory or that he's a Replica?

Hope you update this soon O Thanks for the story~
Akemi chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Aww, I can't let the puppies die! XD

OMG! So much fun in just one fic! XDD I loved the whole thing! XD~ Please, don't abandon this fic! Ç_Ç~
Dark Road chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Ha, fun stuff, keep it rollin.
JapanManiac chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Why don't you updated this awesome and oh-so-funny story? and now I can't look doctor and IV the same way again!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
actually, you should say, "each time someone reads this chapter doesn't review, they will never see another hilarious, drop-dead chapter ever again." I'm serious, you very nearly KILLED me with that chapter! LOL I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER MAN! LOL! XD UPDATE! LOL! ASCH IS FUCKEN HILARIOUS! AND LUKE IS SO CUTE! GUY IS KILLING ME XDD
hellzboy chapter 3 . 2/6/2008